Selling a bunch of used gear

Sell your gear
BulgeBuds
posted 5 months ago
Hey guys, I’m @DapperDoberman on X/Twitter. I’ve posted all my for-sale gear on there as well as sizes. You can also check out my google drive which has pics and sizes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-HPY-yp6oc5ILHvnAyO5hsU7GNDOn1Ux Feel free to reach out for anything that’s available. It will be removed from the list once purchased. Prices vary but open to best offers.

dakota1212dakota1212,GhostlyGhostly liked this.

jeaready
posted 5 months ago
How much for item# FS74 size med dark blue are there any flase in the fabric l;et me know the price to see If I'm interested in purchasing. Thank You Javier jeaready you can contact me on my cell 1-805-217-3869 Thank you
BulgeBuds
posted 4 months ago
New items added!
mullerbua
posted 4 months ago
Hi there, sounds good you are selling used items. Which one do you offer? Please make your offer....thanks Josef
mullerbua
posted 4 months ago
Hi there, sounds good you are selling used items. Which one do you offer? Please make your offer....thanks Josef
mullerbua
posted 4 months ago
rubbertied
posted 4 months ago
I could be interested in purchasing you FS9-L briefs, your FS41-M Under Armour shirt and your FS44-L Cougars singlet. What will the price be for those?
santacruz
posted 4 months ago
Thanks for the prompt delivery of the cycling skinsuits! I've wanted those forever so it was fantastic to finally get them.

BulgeBudsBulgeBuds liked this.

BulgeBuds
posted 4 months ago
posted by: rubbertied
I could be interested in purchasing you FS9-L briefs, your FS41-M Under Armour shirt and your FS44-L Cougars singlet. What will the price be for those?
I messaged ya ;)