selling off my ballet/dancer attire

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
HI GUYS I am selling off a lot of my dancer/ballet attire cheap. This gear has brought me many hours of enjoyment in and out of dance class and I have decided to part with some of it. For sale I have tights and unitards size men's med-large fits 5' 10" - 6 '. The brands include men's M STEVENS and CAPEZIO, men's one piece unitards and bodytards, a few men's leotards , all this gear in a variety of colors. I also have some SANSHA canvas ballet slippers in street size 10 1/2 in different colors, knee and thigh high legwarmers, size knitted ballet warm ups, ballet sweaters and ballet shrug sweaters, dancer tops chest 40-42, some performance ballet shirts. ALSO some classic ballet tapes on video , bOYS IN BALLET ERIK BRUHN SLEEPING BEAUTY, BALLT COMPETITION etc performances, dancer bios and class room intructional boys ballet and I have a few terrific ballet dancer scrape books filled with 100's of my favorite male ballet dancer pix. CONTACT me at email msomes2001@yahoo.com for more info, sizes, prices or send me message here.. THANKS
Last edited: 13 years ago