SF meet up

Sports Meetups
Deleted user
posted 8 months ago
I'll be in SF Cali early next month, I'm looking for someone with a home gym for a sweaty workout in our favorite gears, not looking for sex, but everything else ok!! DM me please
Last edited: 8 months ago

DelightfullynastyDelightfullynasty liked this.

jeaready
posted 8 months ago
Yea I'd love to meet up with you seeing wearing sexy skin tight hot spandex gear. I live in So cal In Orange County it's a must cum see you in Sf one day. if you like here's my cell# to text talk on the phone whatever you choose I would like it. 1-805-217-3869 Javier I love seeing your buns and cock bulging in tight spandex hot. I like to cum with you in our gear when we play. If possible in outdoors in a secluded place where we won't get arrested. Wearing our spandex
Peiniger1
posted 8 months ago
posted by: jeaready
Yea I'd love to meet up with you seeing wearing sexy skin tight hot spandex gear. I live in So cal In Orange County it's a must cum see you in Sf one day. if you like here's my cell# to text talk on the phone whatever you choose I would like it. 1-805-217-3869 Javier I love seeing your buns and cock bulging in tight spandex hot. I like to cum with you in our gear when we play. If possible in outdoors in a secluded place where we won't get arrested. Wearing our spandex
As much as I love your positivity and so on, but you should think twice about posting your private phone number in here. If you want to give anyone your number, use a direct message. This is still the internet and not everyone is nice ;-)

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.