SKINFIT - who’s tried?

Shops and Sites
cplethng
posted 2 weeks ago
You'd look hot in all of them but the first string would be my first choice for you.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Skullforce
posted 2 weeks ago
I adore skin fit
wetlycraboy
posted 2 weeks ago
I've bought quite a few pairs of shorts from them and been pretty happy with them. I found their singlets didn't really fit my body shape, but I may have just been unlucky there.

lk001
posted 2 weeks ago
I bought some recently, it took ages to deliver but overall I was impressed. The spandex is very shiny and feels nice. Construction and quality was good. The bulge thong reminds me of Joe Snyder, but has a slight v at the front. I also got some short gym tights, feel great and show off everything.

BubblebumBubblebum,ferbesenteferbesente liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: cplethng
You'd look hot in all of them but the first string would be my first choice for you.
Thank you everyone thus far - super helpful! Cplthng so you like the string thong look? I’ll add that to the cart :)

cplethngcplethng liked this.

Lycrante
posted 2 weeks ago
Theres many threads here about them. They dont ship orders, if ever. And their clothes is the of the worst make and quality. Thats what ive read in here^

Delightfullynasty
posted 2 weeks ago
I would warn you against buying their underwear as the seams can be unflattering and often chafe. But their bodysuits, leggings, and the more seamless shorts feel amazing and look incredible. The fabric quality has definitely gone up over the last few years too. The others are totally right about the shipping though. It took me around a month to receive the two superhero suits I ordered last year. Yet I absolutely love when your order arrives, so just be patient.

cplethng
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: cplethng
Thank you everyone thus far - super helpful! Cplthng so you like the string thong look? I’ll add that to the cart :)
Definitely want to see you in that. But it sounds from what people here are saying that they aren't so reliable, so your call of course.

wetlycraboy
posted 2 weeks ago
I will say that I've never had a problem receiving my orders (to the UK) - sure, there's a bit of a lead time on them but all the stuff I've ordered has been custom colour combinations so made to order, and has to come from (I think) Mexico, so the wait was understandable.

BubblebumBubblebum,KrovikanioKrovikanio liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 1 week ago
Thanks guys - all comments super helpful! Much appreciated thoughts on shipping, product quality and fit etc. I’ll post once i have a moment to make up my mind on ordering!
SportSpeedo
posted 1 day ago
I've had at least 5 orders from SkinFit. All orders are custom made in Mexico after you order, hence the significant delay time. Deliveries to the USA take at least 30 days and my last order for Black Friday took over 60 days. But it was worth the wait. I second the comment that the underwear/jocks alone aren't the best. But the singlets, bodysuits and superhero suits are freaking amazing. The material they use is super shiny, smooth and slick. The jock singlet is one of my favorite pieces I've gotten from them and I've ordered 2 more since. Pro Tip: If you are impatient, checkout their Outlet (Skinfast Outlet) which seems to be premade items that ship faster and much better pricing. https://skinfit-internacional.myshopify.com/collections/skinfast

BubblebumBubblebum,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

sixfootfiveguy
posted 19 hours ago
posted by: SportSpeedo
I've had at least 5 orders from SkinFit. All orders are custom made in Mexico after you order, hence the significant delay time. Deliveries to the USA take at least 30 days and my last order for Black Friday took over 60 days. But it was worth the wait. I second the comment that the underwear/jocks alone aren't the best. But the singlets, bodysuits and superhero suits are freaking amazing. The material they use is super shiny, smooth and slick. The jock singlet is one of my favorite pieces I've gotten from them and I've ordered 2 more since. Pro Tip: If you are impatient, checkout their Outlet (Skinfast Outlet) which seems to be premade items that ship faster and much better pricing. https://skinfit-internacional.myshopify.com/collections/skinfast
I have ordered once or twice - i just wished they made a XXL.

Bubblebum
posted 11 hours ago
posted by: sixfootfiveguy
posted by: SportSpeedo
I have ordered once or twice - i just wished they made a XXL.
Just on that point how is the fit around the waist - for those ordering L what waist could fit that vs. XL? Is this similar to a Japanese/Asian brand where (hate to say it) Americans should order up mainly b/c what each region considers a S/M/L/XL etc? Thanks
JJtight1
posted 8 hours ago
I've made many orders from Skinfit... really like the quality and their customer service is very good. Other comments are accurate (about the lead time and quality). The thong I enjoy most is the 'ultra thong' because of the seamless front. I find the 'bulge thong' to have too small of a package and its uncomfortable. The do have a seamless front tight and I really like those. Finally, the shirts don't seem to fit my body - for my shape the tailoring is odd. Overall, I'd suggest trying them for tights and thongs!