SkinFit Superhero Suits Quality

Shops and Sites
spandexjock
posted 1 month ago
Has anyone ordered any of the SkinFit superhero suits and found the quality lacking compared with their other gear? I bought the "Batman" one last year and the logo on the front started peeling off almost immediately. I just received the "Capt America" one and the rear zipper pulled out of its seams the first time I put it on, even before zipping it up. I've tried reaching out to them to get them replaced, but no response so far.

SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 1 month ago
posted by: spandexjock
Has anyone ordered any of the SkinFit superhero suits and found the quality lacking compared with their other gear? I bought the "Batman" one last year and the logo on the front started peeling off almost immediately. I just received the "Capt America" one and the rear zipper pulled out of its seams the first time I put it on, even before zipping it up. I've tried reaching out to them to get them replaced, but no response so far.
those are an easy fix if you have some Nylon thread which you can get at walmart if you live in the usa....
Slickskin
posted 1 month ago
I wish I could have warned you off of them. While I realize ordering anything online is essentially a gamble in terms of the quality you may, or may not receive, I was less than satisfied with my experience ordering from Skin Fit. The Captain America suit I ordered had exceedingly sloppy stitching, and there were even areas where the pattern didn't line up from one section to the next. The zipper looked like it had been put in hastily, and the tension on either side was completely off. I made numerous attempts to contact them to arrange for a replacement or a refund, but they never bothered to reach out to resolve the matter. Lesson learned.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexjock
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Slickskin
I wish I could have warned you off of them. While I realize ordering anything online is essentially a gamble in terms of the quality you may, or may not receive, I was less than satisfied with my experience ordering from Skin Fit. The Captain America suit I ordered had exceedingly sloppy stitching, and there were even areas where the pattern didn't line up from one section to the next. The zipper looked like it had been put in hastily, and the tension on either side was completely off. I made numerous attempts to contact them to arrange for a replacement or a refund, but they never bothered to reach out to resolve the matter. Lesson learned.
Disappointing, especially since their other stuff tends to be pretty high quality. Thanks for the feedback.