SKINS COMPRESSION BLACK FRIDAY

Shops and Sites
UdderMat
posted 8 months ago
SKINSCOMPRESSION.COM is having a big sale now in Europe with one arriving On the US site soon. They do not discount like this often. Their new product lines are quite good, stay true to the original concept from 2007. The cycling line is quite good, recommend. They incorporate compression into the kit which helps with performance and a tight aero fit. Their series 3 and thermal shirts make excellent base layers also. TIght, if you size correctly, will fit under a tight jersey or layering system.

BlackAlphaBlackAlpha liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 8 months ago
Their stuff is great but you’re right it is defo a TIGHT fit for sure. Best to size up if you want a bit of breathing room ;)
speedo_lovr
posted 8 months ago
I'm right on the line between S and M and I've had good success sizing down to S. But I do love it extra tight! 😊

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

UdderMat
posted 8 months ago
Depends on body type. Their stuff is designed for compression, performance. To get the benefits of the garment, sizing up may defeat the benefits. I am on the board of 2 sizes, I go down, it does not restrict movement at all.

musclebythebay
posted 8 months ago
I took advantage of the black friday sale last year and got the cycling kit and LOVE IT. also got some shirts including the series 5 and series 1. definitely going to get more stuff this year! i've loved it.

speedo_lovr
posted 8 months ago
Anybody know how long after Europe that US/CAN get their sale? Haven't seen anything yet.

UdderMat
posted 8 months ago
the us maybe canada sale is now. frankly their stuff is pretty good, as good as rapha. opinion it seems as good as their older stuff. I do not get paid by them but it is worth buying to use for sport for sure.