Sort profiles based on last activity

Suggestions and site feedback
Maxthong
posted 8 months ago
Would it be possible to add a feature that let you sort profile searches after how long since their last activity? This would help to filter out profiles that has been inactive for a long time.
jman_519
posted 8 months ago
Great idea!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 8 months ago
If you talk about Dating > Active Members then this is already the case: the users are sorted by when they were last active. Please note: we only display a handful of users in total that have been online in the last months. Inactive profiles won't be listed in there. That's why the total number is < 10k, but also ever changing.
Lycrabi
posted 7 months ago
Where did the search function go to search for a specific member by name? This feature used to be on 'Date', but disappeared a few weeks ago
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
This will get a come back! with the recent Map Update it got replaced—but definitely comes back.
Lycrabi
posted 7 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
This will get a come back! with the recent Map Update it got replaced—but definitely comes back.
Thank you very much sexy, thank you for your feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
I added a sort functionality on profile pages, so you can see what the hottest photos and videos of each member here is! Let me know what you think. Cheers!

BlackAlphaBlackAlpha liked this.

jman_519
posted 7 months ago
Amazing feature! Just what I wanted. Perfect for finding those really hot pics on a user. Also great for finding out which of your own pics are the most popular 😊 Thank you!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
posted by: Lycrabi
Where did the search function go to search for a specific member by name? This feature used to be on 'Date', but disappeared a few weeks ago
The user search function in Dating has been added as a filter under "Profile" > "Profile name". You can even choose between online users or all active users for this search.
BulgesAddict
posted 7 months ago
Hey, where is the search function by distance? This feature used to be on 'Dating', but disappeared recently. It was really usefull to search who whas nearby :)

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.