Spandex Brands you Miss

How I got into Spandex
unbtim
posted 3 months ago
Over the years I have had tons of spandex from brands that I miss big time. One of the brands that I loved was called Hind. They made the most amazing spandex shorts. It was thick spandex that felt great working out. It's like the difference between a Speedo brand swim brief vs. one you just have fun on the beach. They were well made and were designed for working out. No other current brand comes close to what they did. Are there any brands you miss? If so what are they?
SpandexnCA
posted 3 months ago
I miss Hind too! I loved getting those and wearing as a teen when going out.
terp79
posted 3 months ago
Hind and Insport!

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

spndxguy83
posted 3 months ago
hind and insport. insport was great and pretty inexpensive.
GearedGlory
posted 3 months ago
They still have a website. Looks like they might try to make a comeback with all the coming soon graphics? https://hind.com/

DaPup
posted 3 months ago
In the earlier days of the spandex revolution - mid to late 1980's - there was a brand by the name of Rainbeau. Really different feel and stretch. Super glossy. Basic black with lots of fun color panels sewn in. I still have a couple items made by them.

Lycra SALycra SA,Deleted userDeleted user,JJtight1JJtight1 liked this.

Lycrante
posted 3 months ago
For me, nike remains my fav brand and biggest inspiration. Thank G they still around!

JJtight1
posted 3 months ago
What a nice memory: Hind was my favourite... in the 80s doing aerobics with a black and blue Hind bike length short. I enjoyed the exercise, but wearing those shorts... what a turn on!

Lycra SALycra SA,DaPupDaPup liked this.

terp79
posted 1 month ago
posted by: GearedGlory
They still have a website. Looks like they might try to make a comeback with all the coming soon graphics? https://hind.com/
Sadly their spandex is not the same as it was back in the day…less shiny and more like a semi matte microfiber. I have two pair of shorts and a pair of swim briefs. I was hopeful but alas it was a worthless purchase.
spandexfreak
posted 1 month ago
Tropis was my absolute favorite. The sexiest, thinnest fabric. Wish I had bought more.
mstringlvr
posted 1 month ago
Thongbiker! 😭... And original Dore