Spandex Mind Control Story

Blogs and Sites
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Last edited: 12 years ago
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Wow, this one took me a day to finish... Very interesting story, on moments very hot, on some other quite sick actually.. Anyway I would LOVE to see it in a movie, even a trashier one, just to see sexy Nick in his hot outfits, enraging he's friends and arousing all the other people around him... Thanks for sharing man!
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
quite an interresting story, could be more of a movie script in some way. It could have been written better for that, if done more research, but the actual message got through. Although i got aroused within some parts in the story, i read it as a psychological drama. It shows the mind of human being. Mind control does exist, and it is in human's nature to control other humans in generel. We are the smartest living being on this planet. We control different then animals, much more sophisticated and evolved. The spandex involving in this story, is not that relevant, but the mind of the human being is. When does it become an obsession, an addiction? How far does somebody go to satisfy or feed his "needs"? That's what got me hooked to read to the end. See in real world, and do some research about mind control, governements and media do it all the time. example; soldiers have been manipulated before. Conditioning and sometimes with drugs enhancement. regards, cyclefun
Last edited: 11 years ago