Spandex Walk round town

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
On Tuesday I decided to slope of work for a few hours and take a little walk along the river in Cambridge into town and back again in some of my shiny spandex. I have done a few similar walks in the town centre recently but wearing lycra shorts so this time I was upping the stakes. I nipped into the toilet at work and put on my nice meaty cock ring, followed by my green amoresy suit, zipped it up, threw on my normal clothes and headed to the car. I drove to a nearby retail park where I needed to pop into a sports shop to get some more lycra shorts (my blue pair have become a bit messy and loose with over wearing). I removed my jeans and jumper leaving me in just my catsuit with a t-shirt over the top. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked into the shop. It was quiet, the time was 11.45, and I headed straight for the shorts. Sadly they didnt have the size I wanted to I headed back down the stairs and left, passing a lady on the way out who gave me a strange look. I then headed across the road to Tesco to grab a drink, it was now getting quite warm. Again not too busy but I did have to queue at the tills and a few people passed by looking at my shiny legs and presumably my butt too. Once I had paid I headed down to the river. As I walked along a female runner ran passed me and was clearly looking down at my crotch, a few minutes later she ran back the other way and was stopped by the railings about 50M further up. As I walked past her I could clearly see her camera on her phone screen pointing towards me, obviously trying to get a sneaky pic, probably to send to her friends for a giggle. I gave my bum a little smack, turned round and smiled then carried on. I came to a bench and stopped to have a drink. A couple walked past, a little intoxicated and the woman said quite loudly "oooh theyre shiny" and carried on. The rest of my walk to the town centre was quite uneventful. People looked at my legs as I passed them by but I think in this day and age people just accept that some people wear strange clothes, especially in a city so full of students. I took another break up by the lock and then wandered onto one of the greens to get a better phone signal. As I was approcaching an empty spot I got the urge to remove my T-shirt, so I did and then lay down on the grass in the sun in just my catsuit. I wasnt near anyone but people were walking past. I'm sure people noticed but I wasnt close enough to view peoples reactions. After about 15 minnutes I put my top back on and walked towards a shopping centre. Here it was much busier and I got lots of stares and giggles, mainly from groups of girls out shopping. I wandered into decathlon to look and see if they still had a neoprene dive swimsuit on sale, they did but still not in my size sadly so headed out again. I took another break on a bench for 5 minutes to check my messages and caught another group of girls trying to walk past and take a sly photo as the giggled. Getting up I wandered out of a side exit and back down to the river where there was a huge log. I perched on it for a bit and while it was next to a path it wasnt busy so took the oportunity to remove my tshirt once more. No one really took any notice, two men walked past and glanced over but carried on their walk. Maybe some people think its some sport attire or im a rower on my way to the river? I threw on my tshirt again and began my walk back to my car. There were a few more people that looked down at my bulging crotch as I passed them by but didnt giggle or laugh (probably just tutting in their heads at the weirdo in green). When I got back to my car I sat down and relaxed for a few minutes after my 2 hour walk before setting off home, making sure I removed my T-shirt for the drive home. Every time I go out in shiny lycra with a big bulge I am shocked that I dont get more points and stares or inappropriate comments but I think its definitely more accepted these days and people are too polite to say things. There are pictures on my profile from the day.