Speedo LZR Racer body suit

Swaps
kaley
posted 9 years ago
Does anyone have one of these suits? I would be willing to trade most of the gear I have for it I absolutely love this suit and I cant find anywhere to buy it online If you know a site I can buy it from I would love to know. I have compression shirts, tights, shorts and a wetsuit I would be willing to trade. http://gizmodo.com/5037969/speedo-now-selling-lzr-racer-swim-suit-to-the-public-us-whale-sightings-way-up here is a link for what I am looking for
swimcmk
posted 9 years ago
Speedo LZR suits are hard to find. If you do find one if these suits just know they are closer to a silicone swim cap than a normal suit. One little tare or nick and the whole suit rips open. I had one and I destroyed it the third time I was wearing it. I caught it on a rough patch of cool deck getting out of my pool. TYR still makes there version of a LZR known as a Torque triathlon suit that are great. Yingfa made a copy of them that are pretty close but a lot more durable than a LZR .
ifitz86
posted 9 years ago
So considering I'm kinda... fat, should I abandon my search as well. I had heard that the LZR Racer was fairly disposable, most only got three wears out of them. Are any of the Speedo full suits plausible?
swimcmk
posted 9 years ago
If you want to stick with speedo brand gear the fast skin, fast skin two and aquablade suits are great. I have not tried a fast skin three but i bet it would work great. If you want any full body swimsuit just look for triathlon suits that are not padded or insulated
ifitz86
posted 9 years ago
Good to know, thanks man!