Streaming my yoga session

Webcam meetups
alexduris
posted 10 years ago
Hey guys, I've decided to stream my private yoga sessions in the chat room from time to time. It was quite fun to have you watch while i practiced last night! I'll be back on cam tonight (20/03/17) approx 11pm GMT I'll be wearing some grey jersey shorts which look great when things get sweaty... make a request for what i wear next time by commenting on one of my photos i'f you'd like tonight i'm following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swJkeyEzEPI should you want to join in! hope you enjoy :) i get pretty horny doing it Alex
Klint
posted 9 years ago
Good idea!!! I love enjoying my Spandex at home while doing yoga! this is definetly going to get way more popular with guys!
funboyNbg
posted 9 years ago
I enjoy my spandex, too. Just do my workouts in my wrestling singlet