Suggestions for erotic story writers

Suggestions and site feedback
Peiniger1
posted 11 months ago
I know I talked about this in another topic but as I got no real feedback I'll try it with a new topic. In my free time I write erotic stories for you guys. But it's kinda difficult for me to do so, because of quite a few things. First of all, the BB-code for named links does not work. It won't let you create named URLs only the full lenght ones. Especialy in stories it interrupts the flow and extends the text unnecessarily. I put in links to outfits in my stories so readers are able to visualise the story more. Second the way you create topics in the forum is unfitting for stories. You have to write them into a mask that vanishes along with the text if you happen to click outside of it. Then the preview does not work with long texts becaus you can't scroll it down. Your text is just cut off. The last thing is the search. I'd wish that you could search the stories by content, tags and/or author. This helps the community to find the stuff they like and helps the author to get people to read older stories that may get forgotten because they are only to be found on page 8 or so. I know this is a lot and it won't happen over night (maybe some things aren't even possible) but I'd be more then happy to receive some feedback! Thanks!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Very valid feedback and I'm with you. I like reading erotic stories. Missing writing features can make a story not immersive. I'll be on it.

Peiniger1Peiniger1 liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Update from the forum side: - URL tags are now working correctly (named links, supports IMG tags within) - Create thread modal can only be closed via "x", instead of clicking into the background of it like before I'd like to add an overview on the users' profiles that tells them what forum threads they created, or were last actively writing in. Then also have a normal forum-wide search on the forum itself. Cheers!
Last edited: 11 months ago

Peiniger1Peiniger1 liked this.

Peiniger1
posted 11 months ago
Thanks a lot! I love the idea to add the stories on the users profile! I really appreciate your hard work on this site!