Summer 2020

Encounters
NJbulger44
posted 3 months ago
was on F.L. checking the personals seeing what was around, ok see this 1 had 1 pic not nude shirt off this guy looked good read his bio ok sounded interesting but he was a bit older, i thought Ehh i will think on it, so after a few days I emailed him he got back to me we chatted a bit he sounded more interesting i told him what i was into he seemed to have no issues with it, and he told me his thing ok. so we decided to meet in public I know a place and no expectations we can take a hike and chat he said he was outdoorsy even better. ok so I tell him where, he lived like 50 mins away so we set a time i showed up a lil early and waited and he pulled in he told me his car, he got out and yea i knew he was honest and all right, we hiked a bit and talked and set up for the following weekend So Saturday we agreed like 8pm, i showed up and Knocked he answered in a robe his place was nice a small condo actually had a real fireplace burning super cool, he offered me a beer my drink of choice we sat and talked he said you can undress well i had on a cockring and thong ,, so i said yea ok took off my shoes and pants and shirt, and he just said nice i want to massage you! bob was more taker than a giver, but sporty Bi as I can say I am. well we went to his bedroom was nice clean I laid down he took off his robe he was naked and yea nice body and cock, smooth even better, he got on top of me and will say gave me the best massage he loved to please, he took his time and will say i was so relaxed yet horny, he told me turn over now im pretty hard in a bulging thong with a cockring on so yea quite horny. he rubbed through my thong and by now Im hard and kissed me through my thong and said I want it! I told him fine please take it he pulled off my thong and started to jerk me and suck me and he was loving it, he was actually very verbal something i was not use to. well will say he gave the best BJ finally i told him im going to cum he coaxed me I came he actually thanked me and said good now I can and laid back and jerked off and came.. we just laid back and talked, well i got together with him for awhile and showed him my page on here he was surprised and never heard of this site. i will say each time with him was more intense he and actually had some great times with him he loved to please, i got together with him for like 8 months. more stories to come if anyone cares to read? let me know Thanks Brett

Camper1964Camper1964,nb75nb75,L1craGuyL1craGuy,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 3 months ago
Yes. Please share! :)