Surprise Exhibition Challenge

London
bottomlew
posted 1 year ago
Hello all. I've recently committed to myself to push out in both my submissive and exhibitionist sides to see how far I can go! As part of this a friend has been thinking about setting up some blind challenges for me in London. These should push my limits but also be a fun gear filled day with no way out. Unfortunately we are in different countries and so he needs your help. We'd like volunteers to either help set up the challenges or even be in them if you'd like! We haven't set a date yet but if you're in or near London and have Lycra exhibitionist or voyeur tendencies please could you reach out to Telegram: @myworldaaa Twitter: @aaa3aaaworld Or he is on here as aaa3aaa but is a less frequent visitor. The whole day is to be a surprise for me so I hope you all have some exciting ideas and want to get involved to make it particularly fun!😈
aaa3aaa
posted 1 year ago
For people doubting, it would be a lycra on challenge, if we found a few people who wants to participate, we can do a swap of gear, but intention is to do a 'gear on' challenge

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.