Swim rivalry (fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 1 year ago
This is a work of fiction inspired by radicalntn. If you want me to write a story with your fantasy just pm me ;-) Please enjoy my other stories. I would love to get some feedback from you! ================================================== The bus door opened. I grabbed my bag and got out of it. The sun shone directly in my face. What a great day for a swim! I thought. As usual I entered the local swimming pool and went to the locker. I started swimming because I had a thing for swimsuits. I love the tight wet spandex clinging to the skin and watching or even feeling the bulges growing inside of them. But I'm also a pretty competitive guy, so I tried to swim faster and longer from time to time. This helped me to build up a pretty defined body, live out my deisres and sometimes getting in contact with other swimmers. I undressed and slipped into my swimsuit, put on my swim cap and my goggles https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91Mwb4+PYKL._AC_UX679_.jpg (swimsuit) https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0652/2375/3986/products/SwimmingCapDarkGreen.webp?v=1664433555&width=1445/ (cap) https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5175Cwk3X7L._AC_UX679_.jpg (goggles). My dick grew instantly hard after sliping into my attire so I waited a few moments to calm down. As my dick got softer I left the locker room, showered and went straight into the water. After my first lap I noticed a young man swimming next to me, trying to compete with me. He wore light blue jammer https://static.thcdn.com/images/large/webp//productimg/1600/1600/14206479-1315022172211817.jpg, matching cap https://static.thcdn.com/images/large/webp//productimg/1600/1600/13097394-1424873415530620.jpg and goggles https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/719KrLRX7rL._AC_SL1500_.jpg. We swam one lap after another getting faster and faster. After several rounds I signaled him that I needed a pause. He nodded, smiled and had a breath as well. Wow, this dude looks fit. Maybe I should go to him and say hi... I thought but he already came over to me. "Hey mate! I have to admit, you would make a perfect rival for my swim training." "Thanks!" I said. "I'm Lance! Nice to met you!" "I'm Matt." "I've never seen you around here so did you just move here?" "Yes." I said as I tried to catch my breath. "So, are you going to train here more often?" "I think so." "Well, I guess we'll see each other more often then!" "I hope so!" I said and pat his shoulder but as soon as my hand touched him he flinched. "Well, I need to go now, see you!" He turned around and rushed to the pool ladder. Did I say something wrong? I asked my self. But my thoughts ended soon as I could see his hot body leaving the pool. He was lean but chiseled like a greek god. His shoulders, his chest, his abs, damn his ass and legs... everything. He looked back to me for a second smiled and headed for the showers. I noticed a bulge forming in his tight jammers. Wow! He is not only an adonis he is hung like an animal... I thought as I felt my dick growing hard just seeing his bulge. I needed to swim another round to clam down. As soon as my dick grew soft again I left for the showers as well. I stood under the warm water and couldn't stop thinking about him. My glanz started poking out of my jammers as my erection grew hard again. So I did what I had to do and rubbed one out. The next day was similiar. I left the bus, went to the locker room to slip into my swim outfit. This time a grey and orange combination (https://www.all4swim.de/pictures/Yingfa-Wettkampf-Jammer-Competition-schwarz-dunkelgrn_559_01.jpg?1672908388 jammer, https://www.wigglestatic.com/product-media/5360015259/31569_8709849097_A_2_ORIGINAL.jpg?w=430&h=430&a=7 cap and goggles https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81iurBw0NxL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg). As everytime my dick got hard and I needed to wait until it went down again. I left the locker room as saw Lance heading for the showers as well, so he's probably just arrived shortly before me. He wore a very hot pink outfit that matched is suntoned skin consisting of a jammer https://www.ny-form.com/media/b7/03/e0/1651669963/0000030622+purplegold-0.png , a cap https://www.area13.com.au/assets/full/870990F290.jpg?20201229133141 and goggles https://www.area13.com.au/assets/full/811314B980.jpg?20200711030817. Damn, he looks so delicious in this pink outfit, I wonder how he feels and tastes like... My dick grew semi as my thoughts turned to naughty stuff. As soon as I realized my dick getting harder I went into a shower cabin right beside him. Shit! I hope he hasn't noticed me walking right behind him. I didn't even swam one lap but already needed to take care of my boner. I turned the hot water on and took my dick out. I imagined Lance rubbing his erotic body against mine, feeling his spandexclad wet bulge rubbing against me. It didn't take long until my dick strarted pumping out my love juices, shooting it right onto the cabin wall. As I cleaned it I noticed some sperm seemingly coming from the shower cabin besides me. Shit! Is this from me? Did I shot it into the other cabin? Did someone notice? I can't get thrown out of here... Let's just hope noone noticed. It could have been some soap as well... I left the shower cabin and with me the guy besides me left as well. To my surprise it was Lance. I thought he would have been swimming already as I needed some time to msturbate... Shit! I hope he didn't notice! "Hey mate! Ready for a swim?" I asked trying to leave the showers as quickly as possible. "Sure!" he said. We both stretched a bit before entering the pool. I couldn't keep my gaze from his massive bulge which pressed against the tight jammer everytime he moved. I needed to focus so I won't get a full blown errection. After servereal exercises I went into the pool, he followed in silence. We swam our laps, faster and faster again, but he was always faster than me. I have never been beaten so hard by someone. I felt ashamed but somehow it made him more attactive. I loved the competition! But right now, I was out of breath again. I signaled him that I needed a break. Lance nodded and swam right over. "I think you're getting faster!" "You think so?" "Yes, but it seems like, you're still not fast enough to beat me! Hahahaa!" "We'll see about this!" "Sure!" "How long do you swim Lance?" "Well, I started around 6 or 7. I can't really remember. I was captain of our swim team at school and we won a lot of competitions. But after I started working I had no time for that anymore. So I still practice in private whenever I can to stay in shape but thats it. What about you, Matt?" "Well I never swam competitive. I just started for fun and didn't stop." I laughed. "It's a shame, man. You have a great potential." "Thanks man! But I think I have a long way to go. I really envy you for your body! It is perfect for swimming and It takes years until I could achive this." He blushed. "This slim but defined body of yours like a perfectly designed machine..." I continued and got closer to him. I could smell traces of his aftershave mixed with chlorine. "Your..." he interrupted me and stepped back a bit from me. "Stop it, man! That's nice and so but... uhhm... weird, ok?" "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. But I mean it." "Ok, I'll take it as a compliment but I... uhh... need to go now. I have an appointment, sorry! Bye!" He got out of the water, grabbed his towel and went straight back to the showers. Seeing his body made me horny again. I waited a few moments to calm down and headed to the showers. It was completly empty so I just stepped into the first shower when I saw something familiar. There were hooks inside the cabins so you could hang some stuff there and sometimes people that are in a hurry forget their stuff in there. This time it seems like it happened again, as Lances' Jammer was hanging there. I locked the cabin and new what to do... Oh yeah, Jackpot! I thought. I pressed it right into my face and took a deep whiff. His jammer smelled so nice, I already started leaking precum just from that. Then I noticed something sticky inside it. Oh... what a naughty boy! Shooting a load right inside his jammers and leaving them behind. What a waste! I thought. My lips wandered to that stain and started sucking. The salty taste was overwhelming. Now I want to feel it on me! I slipped out of my jammer and squeezed into his which was a really tight fit becaus of his very slim body. The cum-soaked area was stretching around my dick. My dick grew even biger inside this slippery swimsuit. I started moving my hips making the jammer rub against my bulge. I let out a small moan. This feels so incredible hot! I'm already close!" I grabbed my dick and started stroking. Only moments later I moaned and sprayed a huge load into it. I could see our mixed sperm seeping out of the front. Even though I came, my dick wouldn't get softer, so I continued rubbing the now even slipier bulge. With one hand rubbing my dick the other one massaged my balls. The juices ran down my cock, reaching my balls and then my perineum. I coated my fingers with the cum mix and pushed them inside my ass stimulating my prostate. I craved for him fucking me but my imagination has to be enough this time. So I imagined him holding me from behind fucking me hard with his enormous cock. I must have moaned a few times but I was caught in my fantasy that I didn't notice it. Just a few minutes passed until I came again. Wow! That was the third time today... This guy is driving me crazy. I need him inside... My dick finaly became soft again and I cleaned the mess I made. Finaly in the locker room I decided to keep the jammers on under my normal clothes for the way home. I just didn't want to take them off. The bus ride back home was difficult as my dick grew hard again and I needed to hide my bulge. I became horny again. As I got home I masturbated 2 times before I could go to sleep - inside his jammers of course. On the next day I cleaned up his jammers and packed them inside my swim bag. I needed to give them back to him. Maybe I can use it to get closer to him or even inside of me. I mean we do have the same love for jammers. So why shouldn't we enjoy this together? So I left the bus and headed to the entrance of the pool. Oddly the doors were closed. I saw a note hanging at the door, which said "Dear customers, sadly our pumps are out of order, so we're closed for today. We will be open tomorrow again." Damn! I wanted to see Lance so badly... "Hey! You need to open the door to get in, you know?" I turned around and like in a bad romantic movie Lance stood behind me with a big smile. He wore a dark blue suite, with a white shirt and a matching dark blue necktie. "You don't say!? But they are closed for today, so I guess we can't train here." "Oh, too bad. I was looking forward to beating you again." "Yeah, today I would have beaten you, but know we won't know for sure." "You know what... We can. I have a pool at home, so do you wanna train with me?" "Ehhm..." My heart was beating fast. This could be my chance... "Sure! Why not?" "Perfect! Then let's get our cars and meet here. You can drive right behind me and follow me." "I have no car. I'm here by bus." "For real? Oh, well then get into mine!" We went to the parking spot as the lights of a brand new Tesla car lighted up. "This is mine, hop in." "Wow! What a nice car!" "Thanks, it's my favourite." "So, you got more cars?" "Yes, but I usually drive this one." "Are you some sort of rich businessman?" "Maybe..." He said and smiled. He stopped his car in a driveway that led to a enormous house. No, it was not a house, it was a villa. White and edgy, like most of the modern buildings but insanely huge. "Is this your house?" I asked in disbelieve. Then the access gate opened and he drove in. "Well, they opened the gate for us... So I think this might be a yes." He said jokingly. "Wow!" It felt like entering a complete different world. He parked the car and we both got out. I couldn't get any word out because I was just stunned. Lance opened the door and we entered the entrance area. The walls were white and clean and the floor was tiled with black marble. "Ok, I have to ask. You're not some kind of assassin, spy or something like that, right?" "If I tell you, I'd have to kill you!" We both laughed. "Ehhm... Sorry, I bet most people are amazed by this sight and ask you a lot of stupid questions about your wealth. I'll stop that and keep it cool. I bet you can't hear it anymore." Lance laughed again. "Well, thanks! Thats very courteous." I smiled at him and nodded. "Well, we're here to swim a few laps, right? Then let's go outside to the pool." "Great! I'll follow you." He lead me through some big rooms that would be better described as halls but I tried to ignore it. Finaly we reached his garden which was more like a park. The pool was surrounded by some sunbeds with matching tables, umbrellas and a small house which could have been a bar or so. Lance went straight to a sunbed and started undressing. "So we're undressing here?" "Sure, why not?" I shrugged my shoulders and undressed as well. He revealed a yellow and purple tight jammer that he wore underneath his suit https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0560/6873/5136/products/SW7050920-993-02-ALLTIDES_f720e081-1735-4e18-9f40-481e982cdbc0_900x.jpg?v=1646160684. Then he pulled yellow goggles https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/IMAGERENDERING_521856-T1/images/I/3196N5cgQKL._AC_UY1000_.jpg and a purple cap https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0749/8199/products/989281-851854KZ.jpg?v=1623310367 out of his bag and put them on. In the meantime I undressed completely and grabbed into my bag to get my swim attire. I accidently grabbed Lances jammer together with mine but I quickly stuffed it back into my bag and I slipped into my blue adidas jammer https://assets.adidas.com/images/h_840,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy,c_fill,g_auto/04194b2b6b8942e187a2aefa00e565b9_9366/Classic_3-Streifen_Jammer-Badehose_Blau_HT2095_25_model.jpg and my matching goggles https://assets.adidas.com/images/h_840,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy,c_fill,g_auto/fbfcd6092a854ba88e22a76900fd673f_9366/persistar_fit_mirrored_swim_goggle_Blue_BR1091_01_standard.jpg and cap https://www.proswimwear.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/28fdb8e8fcaed10b93cc7f830192cb5c/c/v/cv7670.webp. My dick got hard again, not only because I wore my silky tight jammer but seeing his cumstained jammer made me remember what I did with it. I tried to catch a glimpse at Lance, to plan my next steps carefully. He stood right behind me and was about to turn around to get into the pool. I noticed a bulge forming inside his jammers. Was he getting hard or was it my imagination. He was hung so he might even be soft like this. Damn! THinking about his dick made me even harder. I need to get into the pool now without him noticing my bulge! He stood at the pool ladder already, with his back turned to me. I used this opportunity and jumped into the pool. "First!" I said to him and laughed. "Yeah, enjoy it, because this will be the only thing you're beating me in today!" "We'll see!" So we swam our laps but he was still always faster than me. He was just superior to me. I gave him a sign that I needed some rest which made him smile. "You know..." he said. "You nearly got me on our fourth lap." "Is that so?" "Sure! With a little bit more training you will most definitely beat me someday." "I'm looking forward to it!" "Let's get out and get some rest on the sun beds!" "Good idea!" I got out of the pool followed by him. "I really enjoy our time together, Matt!" "Thanks!" I said. This might be your chance, Matt! Try to make him admit his love for jammers and maybe even for other men in it. "You know, Lance... I guess it's because we have the same preferences." "Yeah, that's right. We both love swimming and a good competition!" "True!" I said and grabbed my towel out of my bag. I dried myself up and continued. "But I bet there are more preferences... Don't you think?" "What do you mean?" "Lance, I know it. Don't make this hard for both of us." He blushed but looked a bit confused at me. "I know you enjoy swimwear more than other people and maybe even the guys that wear it." "What exactly are you trying to say, Matt?" "Well... I found these in the shower and I guess it's kinda selfexplaning, right?" I grabbed insinde my bag again and revealed his pink jammer. He stepped towards me and grabbed his cumrag. "So you're assuming I'm a gay weirdo fetishist or what?" "Hey, it's okay. We are the same you know..." I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down but again he stepped back. He looked seemingly angry and yelled "I'm not some kind of pervert or anything. And I don't want perverts in my house! Get dressed and then I want you to leave immediately!" I was shocked. I never thought that he'd react like this. I dried myself up and just slipped my jeans and my short over my swimsuit, put my shoes on. Lance brought me to the door, still wearing his swim outfit. As he closed it I looked back at him, still in disbelieve but strangely his dick looked a lot bigger than before. Was he turned on? Maybe I was imagining stuff that I wanted to be true. I left his property and went to the next bus stop to go home. Later at home I was angry and sad. Why did I have to ruin this? He was so nice and kind to me and I needed to destroy this just because of my horniness. You really a re a big horny monkey, Matt! I said to myself. I couldn't even - no I could have - but I wasn't in the mood to even masturbate. On the next day I was unsure if I should really go back to our local pool. But I wanted to train again. So I packed my things and got onto the bus. Right before the entrance of the pool I hesitated. What if he tells the pool attendants that I was a pervert and they'll kick me out? Maybe I can go to a different place. What if he goes to another place to dodge me and we end up in the same and then he thinks I'll stalk him... Shit! What do I... My thought were interrupted by another voice that said "Hey! You need to open the door to get in, you know?" It was Lance voice. "Lance?" "Yeah, who else did you expect? Santa Clause?" After a short moment of silence he uttered "You know... I'm sorry for what yesterday... I didn't mean it! It's just that... ehhm... I... I never told someone about my kinks and it's embarrassing for me to admit it." "Well now you've told someone and I'm totaly fine with it, so there is no need to be ashamed." He smiled and looked relieved. "Want to go for a swim?" "I'd love that!" "But not here! Wanna hang out at my place?" "Sure!" We went to the parking lot and got into his car. On our way he told me about his parents and that they always told him, that beeing gay or perverted are bad things, so he always pretended to be like his family wanted him to be. But now he wanted to stop this and be himself. Finaly we arrived at his villa and headed straight to the pool. We both undressed and I slipped into my swim attire. It was the one I wore when I first met Lance. I thought it might bring me some luck today. Lance showed off his pink jammer that I gave him back yesterday. "I thought I'd put this on, just for you." I smiled at him. Lance headed to the pool, jumped in and yelled "First!" I jumped in as well and we started our laps. As usual, I had no chance in beating him so I signaled him that I needed a rest. He approached me, this time closer then ever. "You tried really hard, I have to admit but still not enough." "Thanks! But I bet there is something else really hard..." I laid my right hand on his defined chest, traveling down his abs until it reached his bulge. "Oh my, thats really hard!" I could feel his huge bulge pulsating in my hand. "Mhhhh..." was all that left his mouth. Now the left hand explored his upper body, feeling up every inch of his erotic chiseled body. His dick grew bigger and bigger, must be around 9 inches by now that stretched his jammers almost to the max. Now I grabbed his ass and pressed him agains me. We were body on body. I could feel his warm skin against mine and his dick throbbing on my bulge. I kissed him deeply as my tongue invaded his mouth. I released his lips looking him in the eyes. "Is this okay with you?" "Yes, this is what I always wanted!" Now he kissed me, playing with his tongue inside me. After minutes of passionate kissing I removed my lips from his and said "Here, sit on the pool edge. He pushed himself up on the edge, turned around and sat down. The water ran down his torso between his muscles, leaving small droplets that made his whole body glitter. His bulge pressed against the thin lycra of his jammers, revealing every detail of his cock. I pressed my mouth against it and started licking it. His twitching intensified and he started moaning "Fuck, yes. Your tongue feels so hot!" "Then you will enjoy this even more!" I said and pressed my lips on it., sucking and licking him through his lycra. I could taste his precum through his swimsuit. His moaning got loader and loader. I could feel him growing further and further. How much bigger can he get? Wow! Am I really able to take so much cock? I thought. "I'm close!" Lance said. "Then let's release this monster out of his cage!" I said and pulled the jammer down to free his dick. It was now around 11 inches long. I started licking his glans, toying with it with my tongue. Then I took it into my mouth and continued inch by inch until I swallowed it whole and started fucking him with my mouth. He laid back and enjoyed it to the fullest. "Oh... Ohh... Ohhh... fuck... I can't hold it anymore... Ahhhh... Coming!" He shot a tremendous load inside my mouth, some of it shot right through my nose. I was filled to the brim with his hot juice. I swallowed as much as I could. Fuck, this guy is so delicous. I need him to fill me more! I felt precum leaking out of my dick. I got ot of the pool and pulled him up to throw him onto on of the sun beds. His rod was still massive and hard. "I need to feel you deeper inside of me, Lance!" I said hungry for more. I sat on his lap, massaging his pecs and abs. With my jammer covered ass I massaged his boner feeling it twitch again lively. Then I pushed up the left leg of my jammer and inserted his dick into it, rubbing it between my cheeks. His dick was still covered in a bit of cum, which made my ass slippery. Lance placed his hands on my hips, feeling up my lower body. Seems like he left his shell and starts to get more active! Finaly he is going to fuck me! "You're ready for a ride?" "Yes!" I grabbed his dick inside my jammer and guided it into my hole. I slowly inserted it and let it enter me slowly. "Ohhhh... You're so tight, Matt!" "You're fucking huge man! You're nearly tearing me!" His hands started pushing me down instantly and I moaned loud. His four inches thick meat was now fully inside me and I could feel him deep inside. I started moving up and down fucking him slowly. My precum created a darker spot on my swimsuit. His moaning continued and I did the same. I tried to speed up but he was so massive that I went slower again. Lance must have noticed as his hands grabed my hip tight as he started to move his hips and fucked me faster and faster. Then he got up and positioned himself on top of me. He placed my legs against his shoulders and fucked me fast and hard. Our moaning increased nearly in sync. With my hands free I got a hold of my lycra clad cock and masturbated. After a few moments Lance moaned "I'm coming!" and shot his next load right into my ass. I could feel it shoot right through me and came as the sensation overwhelmed me. Lance pulled his sperm dripping dick out and cum oozed through my jammer on every end. I needed some time to catch my breath. "Matt, that was really liberating! Thanks for helping me find myself. This is what I always wanted to experience and how I want to live from now on!" "He kissed me again but this time in a more loving than erotic way." "You're welcome man!" "If you like, we can train here on a regular basis. Sex is a good workout as well and it's not only good for your body but also for your soul." "I'd love that!" "Great!" "You know what, Lance?" I looked him dead serious in the eyes. "What?" He said with a baffled look. "First!" "First what?" "I was the first guy you fucked!"
Last edited: 9 months ago
lycraroadie
posted 1 year ago
This is amazing! I swim a bit and I can relate to the story. There’s always a level of tease there that you managed to get us dying to want more. Now I really want to know how this story develop further!
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Fantastic how does this story end X

WannaFantaManWannaFantaMan liked this.

Peiniger1
posted 10 months ago
Sadly the end was cut off due to a false code I entered. Now it's complete! Enjoy!
Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Peiniger1
Sadly the end was cut off due to a false code I entered. Now it's complete! Enjoy!
So hot thanks for writing…curious to see if there’s more to cum!

WannaFantaManWannaFantaMan liked this.