Thank you to the SpandexPartyAdmin

Suggestions and site feedback
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
NO offense is intended in this post I think we owe a great deal of thanks to the SpandexParty Admin He keeps the site going, We have a Good Admin who engages with people that are on this site. I've seen a few comments on threads that say things like how the site isn't good enough or how they think its not good enough. Personally I think the site is fine. ya it may need some kinks or a small bit of fine tuning, but overall its a good site. with a good admin thats a fact.
dakota1212
posted 2 months ago
I second this sentiment :) appreciate anyone who spends time keeping this space going for us!
Lycrante
posted 2 months ago
Thank you for hosting us Admin.
speedologo
posted 2 months ago
I would also like to express my speedo-appreciation to our Admin. He managed to keep our community alive, after - remember - troubled times. And we are all still enjoying the site as much as we can. "What Else ..." can we ask, really? Apart from a nespresso of course ^^
cplethng
posted 2 months ago
I completely agree. The site is great. I also agree that criticisms or comments should be civil and respectful of all the work that has gone into bringing this site back to life. I am very appteciative of all the work the admin has put in. Thank you!
Nikos410
posted 2 months ago
Merci à notre cher Admin ! <3
Last edited: 2 months ago
Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
Yes indeed - saving this forum from the bring and patiently dealing with the tougher characters and bad actors while fostering those who like to post and be social. The site’s not perfect, nothing will be, but it’s fun and we have a lot of really solid people here. Thank you!!
MrUnder
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
>snip< I think we owe a great deal of thanks to the SpandexParty Admin >snip<
I am so glad you started this thread, @jtalbot812. I have been on this site for several years. It has had a few rough patches. But I remember my fear and disappointment when reading that the old admin was going to shut down the site. The current Admin decided to step in and to take it over, so the site would continue to exist. That was an amazing gesture., and one that was fraught with challenges. I am so grateful he did step in and has been working hard, to not only keep the site going, but to make it better. Yes, there continue to be a few things we'd like to see improved, but I am so glad for the fact that Spandex Party is still around and going. Thank you, spandexpartyadmin!
O2BnSF
posted 2 months ago
I have been interacting with the admin since he took the site over and he has always been responsive to my requests. I've run a few sites in my day and it's a thankless job.
Hommeboi
posted 2 months ago
Absolutely!!! Imperfect or not it’s a real community and we are lucky to have it.
miaswim
posted 2 months ago
Could not agree more with all the previous comments. The Admin and I have exchanged messages over the years and I’ve expressed my thanks for all his efforts. Through this site, we’ve all been able to connect with others throughout the world, online and in-person, who share our interest. Thank You!
Thongmeat
posted 2 months ago
Thank you spandexpartyadmin for all you do
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
Guys, you are so amazing!! I am incredibly happy and humbled reading through these posts here. thank you all! you got it right, there were challenges that we've overcome and there still are challenges to overcome. but as long as we don't stand still, I'm positive that we can sail this boat with all together in the right direction. greatest community! ❤️💪
BrooklynLycra
posted 2 months ago
Amen to everything said above! Thanks admin for all the hard work with the relaunch and maintaining this amazing space for all of us spandex guys to connect.
8eight8
posted 2 months ago
Love ya, daddy 😘