The bulging pink speedo

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I was simming with mates at the local pool when this amzing hot guy in a pink speedo started swiming in the pool. Everytime He was near us I ducked underwater to see his bulge, see if I coudl see anything under his pouch. After about 40 mins he started diving off the dive platform. I split off from mates and would wait until he dived - then I would duck under the water to watch as the force of his dive pushed his speedo doen his cock base. I was young and was soooo turned on seeing this guys bulge, pubic hair and the desire of being able to see only his cock outline drove me totally nuts. He dived for about 10 mins - every dive brought his speedo low and he woudl have to pull it upunder the water. From that point on I've always loved speedos....and shockng pink ones just always take me back to that fab night in the pool. ....How did the night finish....well - i was about 13/14 - and despite wanting to throw up - I plucked uyp courage to speak to him in the changing room...Only brief comments....I made sure he knew I was watching him and how he dried himself. When he left the changing room I ran after him - stopped him in the card park - btu he said I was too young to play with.....Which I was...but man I was gutted! ...Since then I have HUGE speedo fetish - but thank god for that :-0

Deleted userDeleted user,spruitjespruitje,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Lovely story! Reminds me of a scout leader when I was a similar age. He was huge and wore Speedos to a lifesaving class. Thanks for sharing!