The cycling path - a true story

Encounters
tightshortslover
posted 6 years ago
The cycling path - a true story It was my dream... meeting someone while I was running on the bike path: I recognize how difficult it would be, since you are in the city center and in full day, but the imagination, you know… So today I am running again on the bike path and I decided to take the opposite direction than the one I usually take. Red lycra long sleeved top and black running tights… I must say I'm not too bad… I am wearing my Bluetooth headphones for the music and start running. Few people around, still too early and maybe too cold for most. Some middle-aged ladies power-walking and nothing more… After the first kilometer I see an interesting guy running in my direction: a DILF, in his late 40’s, wearing black running tights, muscled legs and chest… as he approaches me he gives the usual greeting between runners and that’s it. What a pity! In the distance I see 3 cyclists coming, they my erotic dream with their tight lycra suits around their fit bodies, crotch and ass. And I love their shaved legs… as they approach me, I noticed that they are maybe a bit too old for what I am looking for, so I keep running, thinking that the only fun I’ll have today will be my workout. I continue running, looking back every now and then to see if someone interesting approaches me and finally I see a cyclist coming my way, he’s on his road bike and he is wearing a blue and white skinsuit. I decide to be bold, hoping to get something that is not a punch in the face. The cyclist is getting closer and closer, and when he prepares to overtake me I whistle in approval, really hoping I did not run into a violent homophobic. He seems not to notice and continues his ride. I take the chance to notice the bright blue lycra around his ass and the muscular legs working on the pedals. And I always had a weakness for cycling shoes, too.. too bad he is not interested. Then, suddenly he is slowing down and reversing, coming towards me. My heart is beating, he stops right by my side and in the endless seconds asks “was the whistle for me?”. After a moment of silence I realize I had nothing to lose and say “well, you have a remarkable body and especially sexy in your skinsuit”. He burst to laugh and I keep going “although it is not fair, you’re sitting comfortably in your bike and I am running. It’s a pity it is a racing bike, otherwise I could have sat on the crossbar”. Then he’s game and he goes: “well, I know a place where you can sit”, while he shameless rubs on his lycra encased crotch. At that point the erection in my tights was obvious. I could not believe it, what I was dreaming about every day that I went running on the cycling path was happening. While I am recovering from the surprise, I find the guts to tell him “let me sit on it then” and he just smiles back to me. “Further down there is a gazebo completely covered with bushes, get there, turn left and you will find an area with deep vegetation. I’ll go ahead to make sure it is quiet” he goes. I can’t believe this is happening. I am already feeling my dick swelling in the tights and my hole is starting to tingle, a beautiful cyclist in a skinsuit waiting for me to feel his cock. Following the bike path, I find the gazebo, turn left and start running even faster, I want to rub his dick through the lycra, I want to kiss him while our lycra clad bodies are rubbing against each other, I want to lick the outline of his cock as it grows bigger. I arrive to the forest and I see his bike on the ground and he is standing, still with his helmet on, big muscled shaved legs, rubbing his hard dick through the skinsuit. I get closer and don’t even have the time to say anything that with his gloved hands takes my shoulder and lowers me towards his crotch. I see the outline through the fabric and smell his male scent, mixed with fresh sweat and his voice becomes slightly less romantic but more masculine and tells me: “now show me what you can do…” To be continued
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Great start eagerly awaiting part two
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
i'd like to see that skinsuit! and then maybe i can replicate an experience like that here in san fran!
tightshortslover
posted 6 years ago
Part two will come soon
speedologo
posted 6 years ago
One day, I'll have to post some Speedo-at-my-local-pool story …. If anyone would be interested :)

hotload3hotload3,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

tightshortslover
posted 6 years ago
Always interested in stories
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
One of my ultimate fantasies! Bring on Part 2!
tightshortslover
posted 6 years ago
Coming soon.
kinikispeedo
posted 6 years ago
i'd have just spunked in my lycra there and then.. and STILL pulled them down for another ass full of hot creamy spunk...mmmm
hotload3
posted 6 years ago
Yummmm more please!!!!
santacruz
posted 5 years ago
This sounds like a fun time. I ride in skinsuits frequently - would be happy to be that cyclist. Just need a hot dude to let me know he’s interested. :)

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

lycralover2019
posted 8 months ago
Had two similar experiences when I cycled. Just takes the lingering glance at the guys bulge in his cycling tights and the rest is inevitable.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Dutchboy
posted 8 months ago
I really would love to make some hot cycling stories in the Netherlands. Any Dutch guys here?

SoccerboynlSoccerboynl liked this.

Soccerboynl
posted 8 months ago
Ja ben ik
_Fanta
posted 8 months ago
Legend says he's still waiting for part two after 5 years.

Blaze1Blaze1 liked this.