The first time…

Encounters
Tightpantsxx
posted 6 months ago
Thought I’d share a story of my first bulge play adventure… My first job after I’d moved to the city and started college was at a surf themed clothing store at the mall. (You know the one, they’re in every mall.) I had just turned 18 and while I enjoyed college I hated the idea of living in a dorm so I took the job as a way to pay for an apartment near campus with a few friends. It was in the fall and a few weeks out from Christmas and the store had been busy all day, even for a Tuesday. My boss John and I were the only ones working that night and after closing and sliding down the security gate he went to the office to count the cash drawer and I began the arduous task of straightening and re-folding the racks and tables of shirts and hoodie sweatshirts that the customers had left in a state of complete disarray. Now at that point I had been into thongs for a few years. This was the late 90’s and thongs were having a bit of a moment culturally on account of that dumb song. I had started wearing men’s thongs back in high school at the behest of a kinky ex girlfriend who said that if I wanted her to shave and wear thongs then I should do the same. And I did. And I loved it. The feel, the look, the thrill of being shaved smooth and knowing I was wearing a tight sexy thong under my baggy jeans and skateboarder clothes, it was all a wonderful horny rush. I only had a few, a several different colors, cotton with a snug front pouch and the thick elastic waistband, similar to the classic Calvin Klein thong. The fetish stuck with me to this day, much longer than that relationship lasted. On that day I was wearing a bright red one as I knew I’d be going to my then current girlfriend’s place after work and she liked when I’d wear them for her. (Surprisingly, a LOT of women like their guys in thongs… who knew?) After finishing up in the back office, John came out to the sales floor and began helping me straighten up. We talked and joked as we worked, about the day and crazy customers much like we always did while closing the store. John was in his 40’s and in great shape. Tall with an athletic build and short blond hair. He was a good manager and a nice guy, very easy going and a great sense of humor. A few weeks earlier his boyfriend had stopped into the store to visit him and as he left he called John “Daddy.” Myself and a few of the other kids who worked there cracked up and teased John relentlessly over it, taking to calling him Daddy for weeks after. He took it well, blushing and rolling his eyes but over time it became a silly nickname for how we’d refer to our boss. “We about done here, Daddy?” I asked cheekily as I folded the last pair of wide leg skater pants and looked over at John. He looked around at the neatly organized store and smirked. “Y’know… you should be careful with all that ‘Daddy’ talk,” he looked at me, a bit more serious now, “Or Daddy might have to show you something.” We both laughed but at the same time felt a twinge of something inside of myself. Was it… excitement? He finished straightening a round t-shirt rack and looked around again. “Come look at this…” John said as he gestured for me to follow him to the back of the store. He opened one of the large changing stall doors and stepped inside, holding the door open and motioned me inside. The door slid shut with a soft ‘clunk’ and we stood in the surprisingly spacious changing room as he pointed to the ceiling. “Did you know that this is the only place in the whole store that isn’t picked up by the security cameras?” “Oh, I didn’t know… cool.” I stammered as I felt my cheeks flush and a wave of nervous excitement washed over me. I wondered what was happening. John stepped forward without a word and backed me against the floor length mirror, I could feel his breath on my neck and my heart raced as he pressed his hips against mine. We stood like that for a moment and he stared intently into my eyes. My hands were by my side and I felt frozen in place as he slid his hand down my chest and stomach, his hand resting on my belt buckle. He paused and smiled before saying, “it’s true. …. Daddy knows all kinds of cool things like that.” My heart was pounding and I was confused by how hard I was. In an instant he had expertly undone my belt and jeans and slid his hand into my pants, his warm hand caressing my heavy bulge. He looked at me with delighted surprise as he realized the underwear I had on. “Oh… why hello there,” he said with a grin as his hand slipped behind me and he traced the ‘T’ of the back of my thong with his fingers, “well ok then… naughty boy.” My baggy skater pants dropped to the floor as I trembled with excitement. It was all very confusing, I’d only ever been with women up until that point and I was shocked at how turned on I was with this whole situation. His hand began massaging my hard cock through my thong as he leaned in and dragged his tongue slowly along my neck. I heard myself whimper as he pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor of the changing room. I felt so exposed, only girlfriends had ever seen me in my thongs but here I stood, almost completely naked after being undressed by my male boss and hornier than I’d ever felt in my life. Shivers ran all through my body like electricity as he stroked my bulge. His other hand slid to the back of my neck and he leaned in and kissed me hard. I melted into him, sucking at his lips and tongue as he pressed his body against mine, pinning me against the mirror. My head was spinning, I wasn’t into guys and yet… this was all suddenly happening and I was loving it. “Is Daddy making you uncomfortable?” He asked, “you can leave if you want… do you want to?” I shook my head emphatically before mumbling, “No.” “So you want to stay then?” “Yes.” I said with an excited smile. “Yes what?” “Yes Daddy.” My cock throbbed as I heard the words come out of my mouth and John smiled before kissing me again as he slid out of his jeans and polo shirt. John was wearing a tight stretchy pair of sky blue bikini briefs that accentuated his thick bulge. He pressed back against me and I moaned as our hard cocks slid together between our tight underwear, our smooth chests together as he kissed me and I gripped his muscular hips and back. He gyrated his hips as he kissed down my neck and collarbone, I let out little involuntary moans as he humped me against the mirror. I was incredibly turned on, the sensation of our bulges rubbing together felt truly incredible, his kisses sending shivers of pleasure through my body as I gripped his tight ass. We were both fully erect and the feeling of our hard cocks sliding against each other’s was a sensation unlike anything I ever could have imagined, it was the horniest I’d ever been in my life. “Oh yes Daddy…” I whimpered, feeling ridiculous calling him that but too horny to care, “…yesss…” He placed his hand on my chest and pushed back before guiding me to my knees, I dropped down almost by instinct, looking up at him as he sat on the edge of the room’s bench and spread his legs open wide. I could make out the perfect outline of his hard cock through his tight briefs and it looked amazing. I couldn’t explain why but suddenly, more than anything, I wanted to taste it. I leaned in and dragged my tongue along his bulge, tracing his shaft until I closed my lips around the shape of his thick cock head. My head was spinning, kneeling in my red thong as I massaged John’s beautiful bulge with my lips, it was all so new and confusing and HOT. I was struck by a momentary pang of guilt as I thought of my girlfriend and stopped for a second. I looked up at him and said, “I have a girlfriend so…” He laughed and said, “That’s ok, sweetie…She won’t mind.” He pulled his blue briefs to the side and his beautiful smooth hard cock stood at full attention. It stood there throbbing, inches from my face, hypnotizing me. Suddenly my girlfriend was a million miles from my mind, all I could think was how badly I needed John’s cock in my mouth. I looked up at him again and said, “I’ve never done this before…” Immediately realizing what a cliche I sounded like. “That’s ok baby…”He said as he slid his hand through my hair, I bet you’re a natural. Now suck Daddy’s cock.” I didn’t hesitate, I sunk my wet lips over his head, my tongue sliding all over, taking long slow strokes, pumping him with my lips. He let out a soft moan and I could tell I was doing a good job. His cock felt so good in my mouth, so fleshy and thick. I cupped his heavy balls in one hand as I sucked gently, up and down, in and out, coating his beautiful erection with my saliva as my cock hung trembling hard in my tight red thong. Before that moment I’d never considered sucking a cock before, but suddenly I was aware that I’d awoken something in myself and knew I’d want this forever. I lost myself in a cock sucking daze, I had no concept of time all I could focus on was John’s big dick. He let out a gasp and sat up suddenly, I knew what was coming and I sped up, my tongue working his head as I bobbed up and down, applying just the right pressure and then… He moaned and my mouth was suddenly full of his hot salty cum, I gulped it down, sucking and sucking, drool and cum coating my chin as I tried to take every last drop. We both sat back catching our breath. We laughed and chatted a bit and he assured me I’d done an excellent job. We got dressed and shut off the lights. He set the alarm and we left through the rear exit. On our way out he asked if I was closing tomorrow and I told him I was. “Good.” He said with a smile, “Make sure you wear another naughty thong tomorrow so Daddy can return the favor.”
th0nglvr69
posted 6 months ago
Hot story

TightpantsxxTightpantsxx liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 6 months ago
VERY hot!!

TightpantsxxTightpantsxx liked this.