There’s a sexy story behind my ‘pink speedo’.

Encounters
tightspeedoguy
posted 4 weeks ago
Story Time! There’s a sexy story behind my ‘pink speedo’. After covid it took me a while to get back out there again e.g. hitting the high street, going to the cinema, dining out etc… I was at Jd Sport looking for new t-shirts & short ready for the summer, they do sell men’s swim trunks, but a very small section located behind the counter. I saw the pink speedo on its hanger on display behind the counter but there was the store worker there in front of it a tall handsome man in his early 40’s so I wanted to buy it, but I was embarrassed, So, I waited around a bit longer till one of the female staff got to the till and be served... But that didn’t happen he was quick at serving the person in front of me in the queue and he end up serving me. I embarrassedly ask to buy the pink speedo that was located behind his shoulder, and he turned around and grabbed it and placed it on the counter I was avoiding eye contact but when I looked up, he was staring at me with a grin on face. I was blushing I paid for my goods and left! Meanwhile 2 hours went by, and I was still at the retail park and went into Costa Coffee and sat in, Who was sat the opposite table was the JD Sport worker who served me,he noticed me as I looked in his direction and smiled & waved, I nervously waved back, he got up and walk towards me to put something in the bin and said quietly ‘speedo man’ and he walked of smiling! So, there I have been embarrassed twice within 2 hrs I noticed he has a name tag, and I went on Facebook and typed it in scrolled down 6 names and there he was cheeky smile on his profile picture and ‘worked an JB Sports’ I send a friend request. Withing minutes he accepted. So my coffee was getting cold I was scrolling through his pictures, his a very outdoor person lives in the next town over, and has a dog, His holiday pics dose shows him in a speedo, I accidently ‘liked’ it and try to unlike it but was already too late. That night went I got home a tried my new speedo on in front of the mirror & posed away taking selfies for you guys on spandex party 😊 But I had a message on my mobile Facebook from Mr JD Sport worker. Thanking me for the friend request, shopping with them today & a ‘like ‘on his holiday photo So replied no worries, and said something how it similar to the one he was wearing in his picture… Withing seconds he replied ‘how’s the one I sold you today? Are they fitting well?’ I was wearing them getting hard in them. 5 minutes went by I didn’t know how to reply in the meantime. He sent me a photo of the one similar to the one I ‘liked’ showing an outline of his penis Now he knew I’ve ‘seen’ it and still I didn’t reply I was nervous and getting aroused by his pic he sent me. He followed the message with ‘this is me in Thailand, facebook doesn’t allow me to post it’ So I replied oh that a shame it a nice photo’ not asking him to give details why it was inappropriate lol! And went on to say that the one he sold me fits like a glove thank you very much. Any ways 3hrs went pass as I was going to bed I had over 30 notifications mostly likes on my photos and the ‘drooling emoji’ of me in a cycling short. I was too nervous to reply and didn’t till the next morning! Next morning still in my speedo from the night before I scrolled through my phone to see even more ‘likes and a comment on my holiday pic of me in t-shirt and speedo… ‘Handsome man’ My heart was beating fast, and I could feel an erection coming on! So I got up for work and all I could think of was him, at work I opened my inbox to see his photo he sent me last night. As I did the messenger was animating as he was typing… I got a ‘how are you today’ I chatted with him on and off all day till he asked if I was gay in reply I just sent him a pic of me in the pink speedo he sold me… He gave me his WhatsApp and the messages got dirtier & dirtier and all of the sudden we stopped messaging each other. Six months went by, and I had been hill climbing and uploaded photos of the views when suddenly he tagged a photo of him self on one of my photos… Yes, it was really him I didn’t recognise him with his sun glassed on! We picked up were we left off and he invited me to go hiking with him. I did 1:00 am start up a peak to see the sun rise we met in a car park and took the trail.. Britains hottest day 41c (that day , when we got back down of course) I wore my usual hiking clothes shorts with running shorts underneath too prevent my clothes from rubbing. He noticed the red cycling short when he walked up close behind me and did ask why lol! Back down we came, and we went to a local caffe waited 2hrs for them to open! And he asked what I was doing for the rest of the day. I said go back home, take a shower , and catch up on a loss of sleep! He laughed and said he was staying in a near by B&B and invited me over. I declined at first and thank him for the offer as he open the boot of his car and take his boots off , I saw a sport bag and some ‘speedo’ branded clothing I saw it and read it out loud! As a joke! He smiled and said there’s a wet one in his bag. And ask are you sure you don’t want to join me? I said ‘nah see you again soon’. He said okay, shook my hand taped my shoulder and said goodbye. I got to my car a text just came through ‘I see you’re wearing yours sexy’. I replied ‘how did you know? 2 minute of him typing later, my red cycling short became transparent due to sweat,, it’s was working it why into my ass crack & each time I was walking in front of him , he got an erection…. Like he has right now. the message read. Feeling a bit horny about what I read I got out of my car walked towards his, I can him smiling away he opened the window and I said ‘pervert ‘& laughed I looked in to his car he was toughing himself! I asked how far is your B&B? He said Jump in 10 mins we were there! My heart beating fast, and he led he the way into his room! He asked if I wanted to take a shower, I said no I’m good and offered me a brew. Asked me to take a seat on the sofa, he came to sat beside me and there was just that look in his eyes , we were still clothed and he sat very close to me looking right at me as if he was leaning in for a kiss he did passionately and I followed his role.. Taking breaks and asking me if I was alright… He tucked is t-shirt up and placed my arm to help him remove it and gasping for air all at the same time… He took mine off will he torn most of it off me. and went on to suck my nipples. Through his shorts I could see he was hard I fondled and caress him with one hand He said, ‘don’t make me cum just yet’ and proceed to suck my nipples. I was slowly working his shorts off and free his cock He got up and help me pull them down for him revealing a pink speedo just like mine. He got them off his ankles and said now I’m revealing yours so on his knees in front of me pulling down my shorts and running shorts and he pulled them off of me as if they were on fire. I could see me heart shaped speedo clad ass all bent over as he did in the mirror. I said ‘you never told me you had such a gorgeous ass’ He said stand up and turned me a round I was wearing the pink (almost matching) pink speedo he sold me… He froze stood behind me got his face close to my ass and got up & said ‘they shape your ass really well’ and went on to say he had wet dream of me in them! So since we both were in front of a mirror we stood in front of it our back sides to it and on each other’s asses and said ‘I beg do differ’. I was tucking up his speedo into his ass crack he was following my lead. We ran out fingers up n down our ass cracks pulling them in to a thong.. Play spanking, I remember clenching my ass cheeks and he ran his finger across my ass crack and pushed inwards. I did the same to him! I had a ranging hard on in my speedo, we then faced each other rubbing our bulges together and grabbing each other’s asses and kissing. I was looking down and trying to free his cock I haven’t seen. His hand was down my speedo ass with a finger literally in my hole. I freed his cock and proceeded to start stroking it. My other hands slowly pulling his speedos up tight and giving his cheeks a spank. He how ever placed his cock within my speedo and it dwarfs mine by a lot, his bellend is like a plunger. He then got on his knees and got my cock out of my speedo and put it in its mouth, the view of his heart shaped speedo clad ass all bent over in the mirror was amazing!!! He spat, stoked and went on my cock like a vacuum cleaner and fondled my balls tasting my pre cum in the process. Suddenly he wanted to follow him to the bedroom, so I did and had me facing the bed as he stood beside me his hands on my ass slapping, caressing, fondling away. His cock how ever out of his speedo pushing up against my body freely. He now was right behind me no mercy for the speedos he sold me they were off in a blink of an eye, he still had his on with his cock stook out over the top. He leaned me forward to wards the side of the bed and grabbed my both ass cheeks got on his knees and was just liking away at my ass hole occasionally putting a finger in and his tongue in deeper… Then he got up and whacking his cock which was in his hand on my ass placing his penis on my crack going up n down stopping by my hole making a bit of an entry… He said to me ‘don’t worry I won’t fuck you’. I replied, ‘don’t worry I don’t mind’. So up he goes to the bathroom and there he was placing on a condom. I assumed the position and got on my hands and knees on the bed. He got closer and poured lube on his cock and into my ass and leaned over me pushing his huge penis stretching my hole slowly making an inward motion and with in seconds wow it felt good I let out a moan sound as it got in deeper… Slowly pulling back and back in with a faster thrust He was whispering asking if I was enjoying it? I certainly was. And whispered a dirt sounding you don’t how long I wanted to fucking do this to you it surreal’ He slowly puts his dick in and out of me. A lot of heavy breathing from us both I tried clenching my ass cheeks together to tighten it up on his cock… but could in this position so with my left elbow on the matters I tied pushing my ass cheek together with my right hand didn’t do much. Knowing I was comfortable at this paste ,He got a bit cocky and went faster The length made me feel my guts were being pushed in I let out a moan when he hit the right spot.. He bent forwards with his head close to my ear and whispered again ‘like my cock-up you ass then do you? I muttered ‘yes’ His motivating slowed and he pulled his dick out held it his hand and slowly went back in again… by this time my ass was sore the lube stinged my hole and the inwards motion that happen Definity could be still felt. Any way he stopped and lied on the bed next to me side my side and pulled of the condom and ask if I wanted to cum so he wanked away beside me and let out a massive moan and jolted forward and shoot a load that ended up near his shoulder he got up pulled his loose speedo up right up on the back up his ass crack and walked to the bathroom to clean himself off. Now we are in an relationship 😊
juanxmiro
posted 2 weeks ago
What an awesome story!!!!!