This talk of not being “brave enough” or “man enough” to show your face…

Suggestions and site feedback
BlackAlpha
posted 1 year ago
Hopefully it is fully understood that there are a myriad of reasons why people don’t show their faces on here and that it’s not all about being “scared” or not being “brave” enough or even “man enough” and seeing comments like this around the site only further alienates some who are coming here to find community with our niche kink. I for one am not really up for seeing these passive aggressive statements all around the site without addressing them. Hopefully those making them will reflect upon their choice of words, the way that they carry themselves on this platform in general and that they can look to inspire instead of trying to divide? (whether it was consciously done or not) I’m sure most of us aren’t coming here to be in another divided community, isn’t there already enough of that in the world?✌🏾🖤
Aremay
posted 1 year ago
Absolutely! Some of us have personal or professional reasons to not share our face here, and it's not fun to see folks essentially calling us cowards for having them.
cplethng
posted 1 year ago
I didn't have a face pic up on here for years. I ended up putting one up because I reached a fuck-it-all stage in life after the age of 50. But I think we've all had stages in life where we were less comfortable coming out fully about all kinds of things so I fully respect and understand those who want to remain faceless. I agree that it shouldn't be a demand though, and people definitely shouldn't be rude about it, but it is nice to see faces sometimes too 😀
8eight8
posted 1 year ago
The same dude who is saying this shit has also been continuously bitching about other stuff around the site including the reinstatement of the premium features which the admin was extremely generous in leaving disabled for awhile. Show your face or don’t show your face, as long as the pix are of you/your friends/your lovers and not stolen from the internet and reposted then I think you’re golden! 😄
jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
Just my two cents worth here on this topic...... I understand a lot of people are not quite out or want their face to be plastered all over the internet and the fear of losing their jobs if they were seen in spandex or fetish attire. I can understand that reason alone for one wanting to stay hidden if you will. I don't know about whether one is " Man enough " or " Brave enough " tos show face in their photos... Regardless I may just be a privacy issue... Which is completely understandable. On the other side of the coin. Scroll down...... I think for some people may feel as though some may have a Un Fair advantage. Because people can see them but they can't see the other person. and without a face its hard to tell if its a Real pic or just some gear pic from the net ..... I can see both sides of the discussion to show face or not to show face. To each their own.... the only real advice I can ever give anyone into spandex is Keep it tight :P enjoy the gear have fun in or out of it ...
lemarjay
posted 8 months ago
My opinion on this matter is this. Spandexparty isn't Eharmony, Chemistry, or Match.com. I believe this site was created for the purpose of enjoying looking at each other's sexy gear and admire each other's beauty through pictures, videos, or whatever anyone wants to share. This isn't a site for people looking for a relationship so whether or not you wanna show your face pic is all up to you. But if it comes to a point where you constantly communicate (which never happened to me) and developed friendship and yes, even plan to meet, then you need to show your face pic prior. It's your choice if you are comfortable putting your face (and body) for everyone to see. After all, I am sure most members here are interested in looking at bulges more than anything else. If you feel there is a "connection" with another member then that member deserves to see your face pic too.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 8 months ago
This topic stirred up quite some drama on Spandex Party. I appreciate your take, lemarjay. The SP community is always been a mix of many different kinds of people. Some look for a relationship, others look for sexy encounters, others look for like minded people for activities, and others don't look for any interaction at all and enjoy their discovery process of liking lycra, and many more. Bottom line is, that everyone is welcome and should feel accepted here. However they intend to use SP as long as it doesn't hurt or deceive others. I'll close this thread for now because of the said drama it stirred up (over several threads as well).