thong fun in Waikiki Beach/Queen's Surf men's room

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Today after surfing (bodyboarding), I lay on the grassy area at Queen's Surf in Waikiki Beach (gay part) to rest. At first I was shy (hehe) and kept my long shorts on, but soon I took them off and lay in the sun in my red micro pouch thong. My pumped balls, neoprene cockring, and uplift up the pouch really made a nice, big noticeable bulge to show off as I lay down. I also love getting a thong tan line. I kept moving my towel so I was in the best position to get a tan line on my hips and buns. Now whenever I moved I noticed a guy wearing a speedo bikini further in on the grassy area who kept glancing at me. He was a nicely tanned Caucasian guy with an athletic, swimmer's build. Well it felt nice to be noticed...hopefully all my weightlifting and better eating was paying off. When it was time to leave to go to my car, I made sure to face my butt to him when I stood up. I showed him my red thong on my bubble butt and then slowly pulled up my shorts. I wanted to give him a nice show and a "clue." I walked down the beachwalk and noticed that he was tracking me...mmm. I then turned around and walked toward him but then passed him. As I passed, he gave another glance. I walked on further and looked back and saw he was still looking at me. I turned and walked away but reached back with my hand and gave myself a squeeze on my butt. Oh naughty tease me. I turned and walked towards the men's room and noticed he had also got dressed and was leaving the beach too. I walked in the men's room to take a piss and when I finished and turned around, he was beginning to undress and change into other clothes. I was mesmerized by his nice body and large cock encased by a metal cockring. He looked at me admiring him as he now slipped into a thong like mine but with a camouflage print. He hard cock began to "abuse" the fabric. I stepped closer and took a grip on his cock...ooooh. He gently reached over and began stroking my bulge. Now for those who have read my blog (www.ballpumper808.blogspot.com), you know that when I vacuum pumped my balls huge my small cock gets "swallowed" up by my enlarge sac...leaving me a "sac cunt," which at times I can feel self-concious about. I told him that and he said it was okay and hot. So I sat on the bench in front of him and put his pouch-covered cock into my mouth. But then quickly unleashed it as someone approached the restroom. We acted as "normal" as possible, but when that person left we both snuck into the large handicap stall in the corner. I began sucking his nipples enjoying the aroma and taste of sweat and salt on his body. He pulled down his thong and began stroking himself. He then pulled down my pouch to reveal my pumped balls in my neoprene cockring. He then put his ballsac on mine and began to jerk off. I continued to suck and lick his nipples. He then began to push his cockhead on "sac cunt" and jerk faster. I knew what this meant, so I reached down and firmly pulled on balls being tightened by his metal cockring. So he moaned and shuddered as his cum began to fill my "sac cunt" and overflow onto my sac. I love a guy's cum on my sac, so I released his balls and began smearing his cum on my sac and on my nipples...ahhhhh. I first exited the stall quickly so no one would know what we were doing in there, and a few seconds he did also. We met outside on the beach wall. He said he was from Australia (I guess that's why he is so good at knowing how to handle matters "down under"), but was leaving that night to go back home. I offered to give him my email address so we could stay in touch, but to my surprise he said, "I have seen you before. I have watched you a long time." (How could that be since I have only seen him that day?) "I have seen your thong pics at spandex-party.com for a while. It was nice meeting you." (Or did he mean "meating" you? hehe) Wow, that made my day. He told me his username at that site and when I got home I logged on and found his profile. Wow, very nice and actual pics of his nice, big cock. He said he would send me a message at that site, and he did. Made my day...again. Nice to be known...hehe.

thong45thong45 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
NICE!!!