Thong Tan line tips

Shops and Sites
BulgingAZ
posted 2 weeks ago
so anyone got any tips/methods to maximize that thong/speedo tan line? Summer is right around the corner and this year I am determined to have one. I have read about applying sunscreen and even electrical tape… and even stains/spray tan/makeup for a temporary or boosted effect. Any other tips? Thx ***sun worshipper here, yes I use spf’s, hydrate and take good care of my skin so all is well

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: BulgingAZ
so anyone got any tips/methods to maximize that thong/speedo tan line? Summer is right around the corner and this year I am determined to have one. I have read about applying sunscreen and even electrical tape… and even stains/spray tan/makeup for a temporary or boosted effect. Any other tips? Thx ***sun worshipper here, yes I use spf’s, hydrate and take good care of my skin so all is well
Yup just make sure to wear the same type of thong every time you lay out. Thongs with more defined waistbands are easier as they have a more natural position on your hips…the rest is taken care of by the minimal coverage. Good luck!
Tnglvr
posted 2 weeks ago
Hydrate your skin as well as your body and be consistent
Bubblebum
posted 2 weeks ago
That too…hydration is key. But to get a crisp tan line you just need the same suit in the same position every time (obvi). And good sunscreen, don’t wanna burn those cheeks!