Thongs - where do you get yours, what do you like most?

Shops and Sites
shinymarc
posted 2 months ago
I am trying to expand into more thongs and I guess g-string type underwear options. I have a few that I have found and don't like and a few that I do like. I searched the forum and didn't see just this topic alone, so I wanted to get a discussion going. I have a thong from Breedwell that I really enjoy. I have one from Andrew Christian that is alright, and one that is really not great and uncomfortable from them. (I also don't love how inconsistent Andrew Christian stuff is, let alone their horrible website). I also have an older styled Calvin Klein and 2xist but those never really felt great, like not enough pouch coverage, the thong part would pull forward and expose balls, that sort of thing. I am looking for stretchy pouch room as I found some are too small for comfort. I'd love some insight if anyone else has some! Otherwise what do you all like about thongs?
mbuk01
posted 2 months ago
Love JS usually buy from Amazon- my favourite is the pink JS in my profile
w5jocks
posted 2 months ago
Heavily into Sukrew thongs - great colours, great materials and a great cut.
Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
JS bulge thongs are great, very fitted and stretchy…very much a minimalist look. Ergowear has a couple good ones, just don’t get the FEEL pouch, get the contoured one. Muscleskins does custom, get the poser pouch and narrow side straps, say 1/2”.
SpandexnCA
posted 2 months ago
I love N2N thongs- they have a great pouch for those of us that need a bit more room. I'm also exploring more of HungOutDry (HOD) to see theirs- I've heard great things about their thongs and room. I'm a huge fan of spandex thongs and both have them.
0ThongJim
posted 2 months ago
I have been in this “hobby” for over 40 years. The way one get’s their gear has changed tremendously! ETSY is my current favorite source. Love that most vendors allow customization. Here are my favorite shops: https://www.etsy.com/people/94nbmne1pzmgarb8?tab=shops
Last edited: 2 months ago
shinymarc
posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks everyone! I am trying to find more and I really do appreciate and enjoy the feedback and knowledge!
BrooklynLycra
posted 3 weeks ago
Love Muscleskins! Great beach/pool thongs. You have a lot of choices for sides, pouch depth, etc. so it can be trial and error until you find the perfect style for you. JS Maxibulge are also a fave for the beach. TM and Tendenze for play time
Bubblebum
posted 3 weeks ago
If you want something for the pool: Muscleskins poser with narrow side shows more…Bang! Is more moderate…Joe Snyder bulge thongs are great all round and very showy. If you want underwear: agree on 2xist being too stretchy. I have JS bulge, MS poser, Ergowear X4D pouch, Manstore/Oboy/Olaf Benz… If you want playtime: Dream Luxury
ThongOne
posted 3 weeks ago
Manstore and Tropical Thongs, Charlie too
BrooklynLycra
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Bubblebum
If you want something for the pool: Muscleskins poser with narrow side shows more…Bang! Is more moderate…Joe Snyder bulge thongs are great all round and very showy. If you want underwear: agree on 2xist being too stretchy. I have JS bulge, MS poser, Ergowear X4D pouch, Manstore/Oboy/Olaf Benz… If you want playtime: Dream Luxury
Love Olaf Benz thongs as underwear :)

BubblebumBubblebum,shinymarcshinymarc liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: ThongOne
Manstore and Tropical Thongs, Charlie too
Oh yes Charlie! Yes great gear. Superbly made, not cheap though…not as expensive as Tendenze though. But i love Charlie swim thongs to wear to the pool or beach

shinymarcshinymarc liked this.

jman_519
posted 3 weeks ago
My favourite brands are Doreanse and HOM. They have some very sexy and comfortable thongs and g-strings. I'm wearing a black Doreanse Sexy Thong in many of my pics 😊
Last edited: 3 weeks ago
sixfootfiveguy
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: SpandexnCA
I love N2N thongs- they have a great pouch for those of us that need a bit more room. I'm also exploring more of HungOutDry (HOD) to see theirs- I've heard great things about their thongs and room. I'm a huge fan of spandex thongs and both have them.
HOD is a great brand - such good quality!

BubblebumBubblebum,Moreau55Moreau55 liked this.