Tips for the best fitting spandex tights!

Blog
DaPup
posted 2 months ago
Hey gang. I've been asked by a few followers on how I get that nice package up front, and the all-important "up-the-ass" fit on my spandex tights / knickers / shorts. I always wear a silicone rubber cock ring. Not those super-stretchy donut ones ... don't care for those. My go-to is a 1.5 inch (33 mm) inside diameter, firm, thick unit. That pulls everything out front. Then I wear a cotton-spandex thong that has a flatter front rather than a loose pouch. That holds everything up - more like a ballet dancer's, dance belt. Once I get the tights on, I use a technique that ballet dancers use - rolling the waistband with a belt. Check out Doctor Dance Belt's site - www.dancebelt.info and go to his, "Tips for wearing tights" tab. Great stuff. I wish I'd known about "rolling the waistband with a belt" years back. Here's an excerpt: " - For daily class, pull your tights up as high as they will go (which is usually almost to your nipples), then wrap the waistband over a belt and turn the combination over 3 or 4 times until the top of the tights rests on top of your hips. Some dancers prefer a non-stretch web belt, others use a piece of 1½" or 2” stiff elastic sewn or knotted to create a belt." I use a regular leather dress belt that is about 1 1/2" wide. The number of flips depends on how high or low the cut of the legging is. If it has a low waist to start with, I might start with the belt flipped backwards; fold the waist over the belt and flip it only once. Higher waisted tights (like ballet tights) might get flipped 3 or 4 times. You just have to experiment. No more tugging the waist up as you wear them! Yay! The best fit is snug and up over your hip bones but a lower, hip-hugging fit works too. I remove tags so they don't show. Let me know what your experience is! ~ Pup
hotthong1
posted 2 months ago
thanks for the great info!
sixfootfiveguy
posted 2 months ago
I like to add a elastic butt seem to tights that can take it - so it really rides up for good cup-page
Adam_in_Thong
posted 1 month ago
posted by: DaPup
Hey gang. I've been asked by a few followers on how I get that nice package up front, and the all-important "up-the-ass" fit on my spandex tights / knickers / shorts. I always wear a silicone rubber cock ring. Not those super-stretchy donut ones ... don't care for those. My go-to is a 1.5 inch (33 mm) inside diameter, firm, thick unit. That pulls everything out front. Then I wear a cotton-spandex thong that has a flatter front rather than a loose pouch. That holds everything up - more like a ballet dancer's, dance belt. Once I get the tights on, I use a technique that ballet dancers use - rolling the waistband with a belt. Check out Doctor Dance Belt's site - www.dancebelt.info and go to his, "Tips for wearing tights" tab. Great stuff. I wish I'd known about "rolling the waistband with a belt" years back. Here's an excerpt: " - For daily class, pull your tights up as high as they will go (which is usually almost to your nipples), then wrap the waistband over a belt and turn the combination over 3 or 4 times until the top of the tights rests on top of your hips. Some dancers prefer a non-stretch web belt, others use a piece of 1½" or 2” stiff elastic sewn or knotted to create a belt." I use a regular leather dress belt that is about 1 1/2" wide. The number of flips depends on how high or low the cut of the legging is. If it has a low waist to start with, I might start with the belt flipped backwards; fold the waist over the belt and flip it only once. Higher waisted tights (like ballet tights) might get flipped 3 or 4 times. You just have to experiment. No more tugging the waist up as you wear them! Yay! The best fit is snug and up over your hip bones but a lower, hip-hugging fit works too. I remove tags so they don't show. Let me know what your experience is! ~ Pup
I have done the same since a young teen when wearing tights and leggings, just wish low cut tights were available.