To All Sport Meetup Organisers

Sports Meetups
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Have you hold a Meetup recently or some time ago? Or are you planning one? It can be Sport or Play meetup or something in between. I heard from various members that having a Meetup/Party calendar for such events would be a blessing. And I really like this idea. A place, where one can put their event/meetup out there and have others attend to it. That's why I'd like to hear from you how you went ahead with the organisation and what challenges you faced. Would be great if SP could strengthen the Meetup/Event/Party scene!
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 11 months ago
Some sort of dedicated space for meetups and interest gathering would be awesome!
mml2
posted 11 months ago
Love the idea

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Have you hold a Meetup recently or some time ago? Or are you planning one? It can be Sport or Play meetup or something in between. I heard from various members that having a Meetup/Party calendar for such events would be a blessing. And I really like this idea. A place, where one can put their event/meetup out there and have others attend to it. That's why I'd like to hear from you how you went ahead with the organisation and what challenges you faced. Would be great if SP could strengthen the Meetup/Event/Party scene!
I remember New York City usa used to have Lycra parties or events posted on Facebook. I don't know if they still do them..... I do think its a great Idea tho to have Sports gear or Lycra spandex meet ups..... in Local cities.

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.