Thebluejustice
posted 2 months ago
Lets cum and trade fuckers πŸ’ͺ πŸ’¦
30_top
posted 2 months ago
Sounds good
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
sounds hot..... never done that tho... My X and I we still play in our singlets we'll jack each other off after getting all hot & sweatty in our lycra singlets, and cum and leave our singlets on till we have cummed at least 3 loads. by the time we have cummed the second load the third one cums easily bc after two loads each and both of us rubbing on each other in our wet cum soaked singlets just makes it more slippery on the head of our cocks to pulse with just a few gropes here and there both of us locked up on the mats expel a huge volley of jizz in our singlets by that time we end up having to go in the shower to take them off

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

HornyTriathlete
posted 2 months ago
Love busting loads in lycra and wearing other people's cum stained stuff. Would definitely like to join

AdidasRunAdidasRun,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

ferbesente
posted 2 months ago
I have Obviously underwear used that I need to sell size Medium. the spandex of fabric is blown and they fit loose. they will be great for someone who wears L or XL to wear. rather than go to the landfill. PM me and let me know if interested. Five trunks, one 3" boxer, 1 brief, 1 Small sport briefs. All proceeds will go to charity.
matt1989
posted 2 months ago
Happy to join
Deleted user
posted 1 month ago
London based and up for swaps
Lockedintightspandex
posted 1 month ago
Yes 😍
Spandex10169
posted 1 month ago
From Nz want to join
lycralover2019
posted 1 month ago
I have a couple of pairs of running tights that are ''well used''. I would have cum inside them many times so even washing hasn't removed the spunk stains entirely. I can masterbate in them if required before sending. Looking for lycra cycling or running tights or especially ballet tights that have fresh spunk stains.
Whitespeedos
posted 1 month ago
UK based I can do swaps
otomix999
posted 1 month ago
Looking for someone to swap long athletic type socks , with cum . White tubes , soccer/football style . Also, OTC sheer socks .
GayCyclistMD
posted 1 month ago
Es wÀre mir eine Ehre, was vollgewixxtes von anderen zu tragen 😍😍
Deleted user
posted 4 weeks ago
YEA I SELL CUM FILLED GEAR O EBAY

SingletBulgeBoySingletBulgeBoy liked this.