Used Lycra/Spandex

Encounters
montylycra
posted 1 month ago
So I have a new hobby! I recently discovered the "Vinted" app for buying and selling new and used clothes. I've purchased a few pieces of lycra now and love getting the gear in the post. I get an instant boner wondering if the last owner had enjoyed their time wearing the items and if they were fellow fans of gear. I like to think of the bulges the pieces have seen and wether they have ever been cummed in, I have found no evidence yet! My last purchase was an absolute game changer. It was a pair of "fina" approved swimming jammers, they were 1 size too small but only £2. When they came I was blown away by them. They were very lightweight and had no modesty panel that you get with ordinary jammers. These were for pro's. I slid them on, they were nice and cool. It gave me an instant boner and they hugged and cupped my balls really tightly and showed the profile of my cock well. I couldn't keep them on long as I knew I was going to blow very quickly. I'm now waiting desperately for some alone me time to get them wet and see what happens. I'm now checking Vinted everyday looking for more pro stuff
nb75
posted 1 month ago
Would love to see pics of those. Sounds hot!
montylycra
posted 1 month ago
Photo now on my profile

nb75nb75 liked this.