Vinted: Anyone in Austria able to help me buy and ship something to Denmark

Shops and Sites
BulgeBuds
posted 2 months ago
Will pay you for your help and cover all shipping and such obviously!
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: BulgeBuds
question" how come you can't buy something off the vinted and ship it to denmark yourself?? esp if you are able to pay someone
BulgeBuds
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
question" how come you can't buy something off the vinted and ship it to denmark yourself?? esp if you are able to pay someone
I live in Canada and you can’t make a vinted account without a valid European phone number (which I don’t have) and Vinted works in groups. So the vinted in France-Spain-Italy (where I have a friend) can’t purchase stuff from the Austria Vinted
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
I live in Canada and you can’t make a vinted account without a valid European phone number (which I don’t have) and Vinted works in groups. So the vinted in France-Spain-Italy (where I have a friend) can’t purchase stuff from the Austria Vinted
that does present a problem. since vinted closed its canadian platform in Feburary I just checked it out. If you could get a us postal address getting a us number would be easy with google voice....