Vote for me on Xtube

Hot pics from the internet
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Let's get some guys from Xtube here - vote for my vid here: http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=8ck0T-C841-

Deleted userDeleted user,Lycraboy27Lycraboy27,petempetem,boycruzboycruz liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Wow buddy, that is one HOT video! Are you going to post photos of your new N2N wrestler here too? Just spotted a new photo but please, more more MORE! x
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Damn Mike, Good job! That was fucking hot. Let me put mines on and come to the UK to wrestle you! lol
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
To spread the spandex-party word, you will need to friend as many people up as possible on xtube as possible [as well as the votes] ;)
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Not only that. Maybe ask members from Spandex-Party to allow you to post any hot spandex related videos that they've made to your xtube channel and watermark them with the spandex-party logo. By doing so, people can see what type of action/gear everyone here is into. ORRRRR Just more of you and your big cock in that N2N singlet M!!!! LOL
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
More of Admin! More of Admin! More! More! More!

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: spanduk
More of Admin! More of Admin! More! More! More!
HAHAHHA.. I agree bro
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Wow! That's some vid. Got my vote.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
that was a hot video- you should do more of them- i don't think the guys on here would stop ya...far from it
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I give your body a 10, the spandex a 10, your cock a 10 and the cum shot a 10. So freakin hot u stud.
Bulgelicker
posted 14 years ago
You have gorgous balls! Awsome vid! (bulgelicker here, but bulgeslut on xtube)
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Let's get some guys from Xtube here - vote for my vid here: http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=8ck0T-C841-
great - voted, subscribed and commented
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
voted and added to afvorite ;)