Wanking World Tour - Participants Wanted!

Swaps
spandexsoaker
posted 6 months ago
Hi all I have too much spandex (I know you probably disagree!) so I'm looking to start a project where I send out a set of my old gear to see how far around the world, and how stained it can get! I'd like to send some of my gear to some willing participants and keep a chain going for as long as we can. I don't want the gear back, I just want to see it filthy and enjoyed. So what's going to happen? I'll choose someone to receive a parcel from me firstly (it'll be a spandex top and pair of tights, yet to be decided), I'd like them to abuse the kit and send me photos of them having a good time with it and post them on their own timeline. Stain it, shower in it, use it as a cumrag, gunge it if you want, I don't care. When you're finished and you've sent pics I'll give you an address for the next person in the chain, and it continues until we run out of people or we can't do it any more. I thought this would be a fun project and a good way to reuse some of my old kit. I'm normally a size Medium, by the way! Please like, comment or DM me if you are interested in taking part. I'll keep a list of the nicks that get in touch, ask you for your details when it's time and let you know when to expect a delivery. :)
AdidasRun
posted 6 months ago
posted by: spandexsoaker
Hi all I have too much spandex (I know you probably disagree!) so I'm looking to start a project where I send out a set of my old gear to see how far around the world, and how stained it can get! I'd like to send some of my gear to some willing participants and keep a chain going for as long as we can. I don't want the gear back, I just want to see it filthy and enjoyed. So what's going to happen? I'll choose someone to receive a parcel from me firstly (it'll be a spandex top and pair of tights, yet to be decided), I'd like them to abuse the kit and send me photos of them having a good time with it and post them on their own timeline. Stain it, shower in it, use it as a cumrag, gunge it if you want, I don't care. When you're finished and you've sent pics I'll give you an address for the next person in the chain, and it continues until we run out of people or we can't do it any more. I thought this would be a fun project and a good way to reuse some of my old kit. I'm normally a size Medium, by the way! Please like, comment or DM me if you are interested in taking part. I'll keep a list of the nicks that get in touch, ask you for your details when it's time and let you know when to expect a delivery. :)
Mmmm nice one SpandexSoaker .. this would really see you live up to your name and allow us spandex lovers to show you our appreciation too . Id be only too happy to get the ball rolling the juices flowing as I love nothing better than bulging hard and soaking another hot guys gears for him . Count me in on your wanking world tour 💦🍆👿
Cycling
posted 6 months ago
Could be great fun seeing all those guys enjoying your gear getting it very dirty. Happy to add my load to it
spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 months ago
What a great project. I hope it goes far!

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

tcrouch
posted 6 months ago
I'm def up for this! Sounds very hot.
Bubblebum
posted 6 months ago
Talk about amazing concepts - this should be fun! In!

spandexsoakerspandexsoaker liked this.

Marky374_Almere
posted 6 months ago
I think I am in too, no, I know for sure I am in!
Peiniger1
posted 6 months ago
Count me in! ;-)
AdidasRun
posted 6 months ago
Re the Wanking World Tour SpandexSoaker ...id like to make one request of you ...it would be good to have you shoot a couple of nice big loads in your gear before you send them off on its World Wanking Tour ...then post a pic of yourself here to show us 🍆💦..it would christen them very nicely for us all plus I always swear by these cummin rules in lycra gear when swapping.. then we can add our big loads to yours 🍆💦😉 any chance ?
spandexsoaker
posted 6 months ago
posted by: AdidasRun
Re the Wanking World Tour SpandexSoaker ...id like to make one request of you ...it would be good to have you shoot a couple of nice big loads in your gear before you send them off on its World Wanking Tour ...then post a pic of yourself here to show us 🍆💦..it would christen them very nicely for us all plus I always swear by these cummin rules in lycra gear when swapping.. then we can add our big loads to yours 🍆💦😉 any chance ?
I'll see what I can do! 😉

AdidasRun
posted 6 months ago
posted by: AdidasRun
I'll see what I can do! 😉
Nice one mate 😁

spandexsoaker
posted 6 months ago
Thanks for all your comments and interests so far. We'll be starting soon so let me know if you'd like to be involved if you haven't done so already!

matt1989
posted 6 months ago
Count me in!
andrew1974
posted 6 months ago
Count me in!
Tiimmmygone69
posted 6 months ago
i want to be involved!
Serge
posted 6 months ago
Serge
posted 6 months ago
This is a very interesting project. My dick hardened immediately after reading this message. I am a former professional cycling instructor and wore Lycra kits all the time. Wet, sweaty, smelly Lycra clothing is my professional fetish. I am ready to take part in this project. I will wear someone else's used Lycra kit and cum inside so other men can enjoy my sweat and smell.
rubbertied
posted 6 months ago
Good idea with such wanking tour! Maybe ten years ago I had a similar line-up with a guy from Australia, and every other week he sent me a nice piece of lycra gear, which I could have good fun in. But I learned that it was good to airdry the item before sending it to avoid the cum from becoming rancid while in the post. So please keep me listed!

spandexsoakerspandexsoaker liked this.