Wearing swimsuits at a private gym

Encounters
uk_lycra_sub
posted 2 years ago
Nicholas and I had been meeting up frequently for a while. I loved wearing different lycra/spandex outfits and he loved playing with me while I was dressed up. It was a nice arrangement! One day he suggested we go to his club, so I could try swimming in a one piece swimsuit. It would also be the first step in wearing tight lycra (and nothing else) in a public space. I was a bit worried as I knew some colleagues from work went there, but Nicholas said it was usually very quiet. He also suggested that I could wear a swimming cap and goggles if I was worried about being recognised. I was thrilled by the idea, so agreed to meet Nicholas there the following Saturday. I spent all week going through my selection of one piece swimsuits, trying them all on and working out which one to wear on the day. On Saturday morning I was up early, my nerves running high on a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Excitement was the stronger feeling, so I started getting ready. I shaved my entire body and had a long shot shower. Back in my room I selected a bright red speedo swimsuit. It was super tight, with high cut legs and a racer back. It just about held my package when I was wearing it. I had never really tried cross-dressing in public before, but I thought "in for a penny, in for a pound" and painted my toe and finger nails bright red to match the swimsuit. I was itching to put the swimsuit on straight away, but I knew if did that, then I wouldn't be able to stop playing with myself, and might not even make it to Nicholas's club. So I threw the swimsuit, swimming cap and goggles into a bag and got in my car. I drove out to the country club and parked up, alongside some very fancy and expensive cars. My heart leapt into my mouth when I recognised one of those cars as belonging to my boss Sarah. I was glad that I'd brought the swimming cap and goggles! I walked up to the country club and followed signs to the gym. I entered reception, but there was no sign of Nicholas yet. No one else was around either, so I took a look around. The walls were covered with photos of people (men and women) wearing swimming costumes while swimming, diving or standing on podiums collecting medals. There were also a few swimsuits hung on the wall which were available to buy. I found myself staring at these, subconsciously assessing whether any were better than my own swimsuits. I was lost in these thoughts when a receptionist appeared behind the counter and asked me if I was waiting for Nicholas. I said yes. She said that Nicholas had phoned ahead to explain he was running late. He passed on his apologies, but said I should go for a swim first and he'd join me later. Apparently we had massages booked for 11:00. This was news to me - but I knew that Nicholas loved to surprise me. But would I even dare to wear a one-piece swimsuit during a massage? She asked if this was my first visit to the gym. I said it was and she explained to me where the changing rooms were and where I should go for my massage later (all the areas were accessed via the pool, so I was thinking that I could wear the swimsuit if I was brave enough). Before buzzing me through, she asked me to sign in. I took the pen from her and scribbled my name on the register. As soon as I had the pen I saw her eyes fix on my bright red fingernails. I put the pen down quickly and dropped my hands. The receptionist blushed and smiled at me "Ahem, thanks for signing in Chris. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself this morning and I hope to see you here again soon." I smiled back, said a quick thank you and went into the men's changing room. Although the changing room was empty when I walked in, I could see a few other guys' clothes hanging up above the benches. I was worried that someone could come in at any time and I was too embarrassed to get changed in the main communal area, so I found a cubicle and stripped off my clothes in there. All week long I had been thinking on how I would switch from being dressed in my male clothes, in the men's changing room, to wearing a woman's one-piece swimsuit in the pool. My plan was to put the swimsuit on, but only up to my waist, so it would look as if I was wearing speedos (albeit very tight and with a feminine cut). Then I'd walk out of the changing room like that and get into the pool. Once covered by water, I'd pull the body of the suit up and slide my arms into it so I was wearing it properly. I slid my feet into the swimsuit and brought the suit up my legs. I wriggled my ass into the tight lycra and carefully rolled the rest of the suit around my waist. I was tempted to pull the suit up my body now and stroke myself, but somehow I resisted the urge. In an attempt to help pass as a woman, I'd brought along some waterproof lipstick - bright red to match my swimsuit and painted nails. I had practised putting this on at home, and set about applying this in my cubicle, hoping that I wouldn't bump into anyone on my way into the pool. I checked out my effort in the mirror, admiring my smooth slim body and bright red lips. The swimsuit was very high cut and, even without wearing it properly, it was starting to ride up between my ass cheeks. My cock and balls fitted snugly inside the suit, kept in place by the tight elastic surrounding the leg holes. My bulge was obvious and I was trying my hardest to make my erection disappear. I then put on my swimming cap (red of course to match my swimming costume and lipstick) and goggles, hoping that this would be enough to ensure my anonymity. I waited a short while, listening out for any noise from the changing room (and hopefully giving my erection chance to fade). I couldn't hear anything, so with a pounding heart I left the safety of the cubicle. Massive relief when I found the changing room to still be empty - although it was a bit odd that Nicholas wasn't there yet. I had a quick shower as I left the changing rooms, but feeling the wet lycra against my skin started to turn me on again! Still feeling nervous as anything, I walked out into the pool area. Making fists with my hands to conceal my painted fingernails (hoping no one really notices my toes!). I looked towards the pool and felt relief when I saw it was empty, but my heart leapt again as I spotted my boss Sarah with a friend in the jacuzzi. Luckily they were deep in conversation (as well as being deep in the bubbles) and didn't seem to take any notice when I walked in. I walked quickly behind them, hung my towel up and slid into the pool. The pool wasn't very deep at this end, so I swam a length to the deep end. It was much deeper here and I couldn't touch the bottom. I was going to need both hands free to put the swimsuit on properly, so I took a deep breath and then I let myself sink as unrolled the swimsuit from around my waist. I managed to bring the swimsuit up to my chest as I sank to the bottom. I couldn't hold my breath for long, so gave a good kick up from the floor and reached the surface where I gasped for air. After a few more good lungfuls, I let myself sink again and worked my arms into the swimsuit. I now had the swimsuit on and adjusted it, making sure the shoulder straps weren't twisted and the material was spread evenly along my body. At this point I could feel my whole body compressed within wet spandex and my cock went rock hard. I swam a few lengths of the pool to try and relax. It felt totally amazing to be wearing a one-piece swimsuit in a pool, completely wet through. However the tightness of the suit when worn properly, combined with the movement of swimming, pulled the lycra up between my ass cheeks. I stopped at the end and re-adjusted the suit, pulling the elastic of the leg holes out from my ass crack. But after a few lengths of repeating this I gave up and enjoyed the feeling of the spandex against my ass as if I was wearing a thong. Not long after then I noticed a guy swimming behind me. I managed to get a good glimpse of him as I turned at the end of the pool and saw had an athletic build and was wearing red speedos. After a few lengths I felt him tap my feet. Assuming this was a signal that he wanted to overtake, I stopped at the shallow end to let him pass. I crouched down to try and conceal myself in the water, and remembered to pull the seat out the swimsuit out of my ass crack! He stopped too and squatted at the end of the pool next to me. I smiled and gestured to let him know he could carry on. He shook his head in response, so I set off swimming on another length. When I got to the other end, I saw that he was swimming behind me again. As we returned the shallow end I felt him stroke my leg. I wasn't sure whether this was a clumsy attempt at another foot-tap, or if he had done this completely by mistake. Anyway, I carried on swimming and sure enough, during the next length he touched my leg again, and this time it definitely felt like a stroke. When we got back to the shallow end I stopped again to let him pass. But just like before he stopped too! I'd been wary of talking, in case I gave myself away, but I felt as if I had no choice. Trying to use as soft a voice as I could, I said to him "Do you want to go ahead?" He smiled back at me "I'm fine thanks, you've got a great pace. I haven't seen you here before though, do you swim here often?" "No, this is my first time here. I was invited by a friend." "That's cool. This is a great club, I hope you're enjoying yourself! Where's your friend?" I wasn't sure how best to answer this one, so went with the truth "Er, not sure really, I think they might be running late." He moved closer to me, our faces inches apart, and said softly "Well if you need a hand finding your way around, then please ask. It would be a pleasure to help such a beauty." I couldn't help blushing at this! "Why thank you, and it would be rude not to turn down such a kind offer" and placed my hand on his muscled thigh. An awkward moment passed - he didn't back away, but neither did I. Eventually he said to me "It's not too warm here in the pool, how about we chat in the steam room? I don't think anyone else is in there just now." My heart was racing, I couldn't turn him down, but I couldn't let him see my bulge straining through the swimsuit. Playing for time, I replied "That sounds nice. I'll be right behind you, I just need to do two more lengths." I released my hand from his thigh and the guy in red speedos stroked mine, before pulling himself out of the pool. Looking around, I saw that Sarah from work had got out of the Jacuzzi and was sitting on some loungers chatting with her friend. I saw that she was wearing a dark blue speedo hydrasuit (a one-piece with a zip-up back) and her friend was in a black classic one-piece. The guy in red speedos walked past the chatting women and towards the steam room. I watched him enter, but the amount of steam meant I couldn't see inside at all, even though it had a glass door. I didn't swim any more lengths, but tried to tuck myself away and prepare myself to follow him past Sarah instead. I got out the pool near where I first entered, next to where my towel was hanging. I held the towel over my chest, letting it hang down over my body where I hoped it would conceal my bulge. I walked the long way around the pool, feeling the suit ride up between my ass cheeks yet again! There some showers next to the steam room and more hooks on the walls for towels. I hung my towel up on one of these and walked past the showers to the steam room. I pushed open the door and was met by a rush of steam from inside. What with my goggles already misting up, I could barely see a thing. Luckily his bright red speedos were easy to spot as he was lying on the low bench just in front of the door. I knelt down on the floor by his side. The steam room so snug that the flats of my feet and my ass were pushed against the glass door. "Just relax and enjoy this" I said as I reached between his legs with my right hand, tracing the spandex of his tight speedos until I found his balls. As I was doing this I leant over his crotch and placed my mouth over his bulge and began to nibble and suck at his cock through the lycra. He shuddered as I touched him and let out a gasp "Oh my!". I quickly reached out with my left hand and placed a painted fingernail over his mouth, to seal his lips. I stroked his balls through the speedos and felt his cock grew hard as he let out a long moan in approval. Confident that he wouldn't make too much noise I removed my left hand from his mouth and peeled down the waist band of his speedos, releasing his thick hard cock. I licked his cock from the base up to tip, tasting his sweat and chlorine from the pool. After several of these licks I had his cock nice and moist and he was moaning softly in pleasure. I wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly worked my way down his shaft, sucking and licking as I took his whole member into my mouth. I worked my mouth up and down, giving myself up to his pleasure, my right hand still playing with his balls. I was lost in the moment, my mind completely absorbed with his cock and giving him the best blowjob I could. At one point I felt someone pushing against the steam room door, but my feet and ass blocked it from opening. They tried entering again until I heard the guy call out to them "Hey it's full in here, come back in five!". I could feel him start to tense and his moans intensified "oh god, oh god, oh god". I knew it wouldn't be long any sure enough he shot his load into my mouth. I loved the feeling of warm cum filling my mouth and savoured the taste. I sucked him dry, swallowing his cum and then licking him clean. I then placed his red, but quickly softening cock back into his speedos. A voice from my right "I guess you weren't to know that our swim team all wear red speedos - even retired members!". I looked up and across through the thinning steam and saw the guy from the pool sitting further along the bench. He was laughing now and I saw he had his cock in his hands and was jacking himself off. "I thought at first you were on our swim team too. But you're really just a horny bitch, aren't you?" and with that he shot his load at me, cum landing over my goggles, face and across the front of my swimsuit. "Oh well, I guess you made old John's day anyhow - I just hope you haven't given him a heart attack, that kind of excitement isn't good for someone his age!" I stared open mouthed, just able to see him through my fogged up and cum-splattered goggles. I could now taste his cum as well, from where it had landed in my mouth. "Listen, I've got to head off now - it's nearly 11:00 and I've got places to be - but I really, really hope to see you around here again." Numbed by shock, all I could process was that my massage was at 11:00 and I was supposed to be meeting Nicholas! I shuffled out the way to let him leave the steam room. As he left, he gave my ass a hard slap which made me yelp. "I'm so sorry" was all I could mutter to the random stranger in the steam room who I'd just sucked off. "That's no problem, I haven't had a blow job like that in years!" the old guy chuckled back at me. I quickly rearranged myself again, checking I was all tucked in and pulling the swimsuit out from between my ass cheeks (again!), hoping that the wetness of the swimsuit would conceal the precum leaking through from my own cock - as well as the other guy's cum spread over me. I briefly pulled my goggles away from my face in attempt to demist them. Then I stood up and opened the steam room door. To be continued...
Last edited: 2 years ago
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Outstanding story, love the anticipation and risk in such a ‘classic’ setting!
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Very nice!
uk_lycra_sub
posted 2 years ago
Part 2: Sarah and her friend were waiting outside, so I rushed past them as fast as I could. I caught a quick glimpse of her toned body and she was wearing a dark blue hydrasuit (speedo one piece swimsuit with a zip-up back). She keeps her dark hair very short and I could tell she works out a lot. Usually she just wears shapeless trouser suits in the office so I had no idea she had such an amazing body. Wearing a swimsuit I could see tattoos on her arms and thighs. Her friend was slightly larger and was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit with low cut neck, exposing a lot of cleavage, and a scoop back. I would have loved to have had more time to admire their bodies in those swimsuits, however I was covered in cum and didn't want to hang around long enough for anyone to check me out! As I passed them I heard a gasp followed by some giggling as I took my towel off the hook and headed towards the massage room. The goggles were still steamed up (and covered in cum) and I could only just about see the entrance to the massage room leading away from the pool area. Once I had left the pool area I took my goggles off so that I could find my way. I wrapped the towel around my chest, hoping this would cover both the cum stains and my bulge. There were doors to two massage rooms, but only one was open, so I went inside that one. Looking around, the room appeared to be empty at first. There was one table in the middle, spread with towels. A screen ran along one side of the room which I guessed connected and divided the two separate rooms. Realising that I'd ran out of time (due to my adventures in the steam room) to change into anything else, I was both thrilled and anxious about having a massage while wearing a one-piece swimsuit. I was still wearing a swimming cap too. Worried that this would be removed during the massage and could reveal my true identity, I took it off and wrapped my towel around my head instead. I heard a voice from behind the screen "You must be Chris. I'm Oliver. Please lie down on one of those tables, make yourself comfortable and I'll be with you in just a second". I gulped, as it dawned on me that one of my fantasies was about to be realised very soon! I walked over to the table and quickly folded some of the towels to give more padding underneath where my crotch and chest would be. I then climbed up onto the table and laid face down, looking through a head-shaped gap at one end. The towel under my crotch had a nice side effect of raising my ass in the air. I closed my eyes and let my arms and legs stretch out straight alongside my body. Just as I thought I'd got myself ready in time, I remembered that the swimsuit had ridden up between my ass cheeks yet again! I was about to rearrange myself when I heard a rustle as the screen was drawn back and then closed again. Soothing music then started to play from the speakers around the room. I heard footsteps approach the table and I'm sure there was a soft whistle from Oliver as he reached me. "So Chris, I'm sure you're going to find this very relaxing. I'll try not to talk too much so you can get lost in the music." I noticed that Oliver hadn't offered to cover me with towels at all - I hoped that was a good sign and he was enjoying the view! The massage began, Oliver started by gently kneading my shoulders and back. I could feel some knots in there, but Oliver's hands knew exactly what to do. True to his word, I felt very relaxed (although incredibly turned on at the same time) and started to lose myself in the music. After a short while Oliver asked "What do you say about using a little oil to really help work out that tension?" This was interesting and unexpected, but I was like putty in his hands so just murmured a "yes, that sounds good". Oliver took his hands away for a second and I heard him pouring some liquid. Then I felt him pour some of this cool liquid onto my back. I shivered as I felt the oil run down the small of my back. Then Oliver started to massage me with the oil on my skin "let me know if any point this isn't comfortable for you". His hands glided over my back, then he spread oil over my feet and legs. The feeling was almost ecstatic as he moved his hands up my thighs and briefly touched my ass. He then caressed my hands and arms, covering every inch of skin with oil. Moving back to my shoulders, I felt his hands slide under the shoulder straps of my swimsuit as he resumed kneading the knots "there seems to be a lot of tension here, just relax and let me work this out for you". "Thank you" was all I could manage as he spread the oil under the swimsuit. The shoulder straps snapped loudly back against my wet skin as removed his hands from under them. His hands then moved down my back and sides, again sliding his slippery fingers along my sides, underneath the swimsuit material. The feeling of this massage had quickly turned from relaxing to being extremely erotic! Oliver's next move was to onto my ass. He ran his fingertips over my ass cheeks, sending tingles all the way through my body. Then he spread oil around the seam of the swimsuit's leg holes and I could feel him reaching with his fingers just inside the suit. Oliver tugged on the fabric of the swimsuit, pulling it tighter up my ass crack. Almost involuntarily, I moaned out load. "That's good Chris, just relax, I can tell this is working well for you" He gave a few more gentle tugs on the suit, pulling it tight as it would go and then he pulled the spandex out of my ass crack and smooths it down over my ass cheeks. Oliver's hand then went down under the back of my suit and he started to squeeze my ass cheeks under the lycra. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure to all of this! He poured more oil onto my back and ass and then I felt his fingers slide between my ass cheeks, feeling for my asshole. His finger worked in circles around my anus, spreading the oil, and I shivered in delight. I pushed my ass up towards him, offering it to him. He slapped my ass cheek hard with his free hand. I yelped but loved it, so he spanked the other cheek. He then continued to pour more oil around my ass and, with the finger he was stroking my asshole with, started to push against my anus. With all the oil and my excitement, his finger easily slid into my ass. I moaned as he pushed that finger deeper inside of me and then slowly slid it in and out of my ass. While fingering my ass with one hand, Oliver's other hand was holding onto the racer back of the swimsuit, where the shoulder straps come together. He pulled on the straps, increasing the tightness around my chest, and I felt completely under his control. His finger slid in and out of my ass in time with the soothing music. My moans were louder now and I was in danger of forgetting where I was and how I was dressed with a complete stranger. All of a sudden there was a loud cough from the screened-off side of the room. Oliver let go of the shoulder straps - the loud snap as they fell back in place against my oiled skin fills the silence. For the first time since the massage began, I opened my eyes and looked up. Nicholas! I had completely forgot about him! He was standing by the screen, next to another member of the gym staff who I guessed was his masseur. "Ahem, I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" I looked at Nicholas and smiled back "No, not at all. I'm having a lovely massage thanks to Oliver here." During this brief interruption, Oliver had slyly placed a towel over my ass, although he hadn't removed his finger from my ass! "I love that swimming costume Chris, is it a new one? It really does look amazing on you." "Thank you, I'm glad you like it. And thanks for inviting me here, it's lovely. I can see why you wanted me to visit." An awkward silence followed as Nicholas stared at me with a knowing smile on his face. Oliver's hand had stayed still while Nicholas and the other masseur were in the room, although I could feel his finger probing my asshole all the time. Finally Nicholas broke the silence "Anyway, we'll leave you to enjoy yourselves. I'll catch up with you later" and left with a wink. Once Nicholas and his masseur had left the room and closed the screen behind them, Oliver removed the towel which had hastily covered my ass. He carried on probing my ass with his fingers and I felt him slide in two, then three fingers as he stretched my ass hole. Oliver tried to feel further past my ass, towards where he expected my pussy to be. I got scared and tensed up, pushing my groin hard into the folded towel, preventing him finding my cock and balls. "Sorry Oliver, but not today. It's my time of the month, I hope you understand? But I do want to feel your cock inside me. Fuck my ass!" Oliver pulled his fingers out and climbed up onto the massage table, without saying a word. As he straddled me, I thought this was it: no turning back now, and my body was tingling with anticipation. I felt comfortably squashed as Oliver lay on top of me. I could feel his erect cock pressing against my ass through the swimsuit. I let out a satisfied moan "I want you inside me". Oliver held my head in hands and twisted it, so that I was facing sideways. He then moved his fingers in front of my mouth and pressed against my lips. I knew what to do and opened my mouth to let them in. He moved his fingers into my mouth and I sucked and licked them clean. "Good girl" he said as he withdrew his hand. He lifted himself off me and I felt him pull the seat of my swimsuit out of my ass crack and move all of it over to my left ass cheek, exposing my ass hole. He then took hold of my sides as he slid his cock into my gaping ass. He pushed his cock in me slowly, toying with me as he penetrated me slightly deeper with each teasingly slow thrust. Eventually I felt the full length of his cock in my ass "Oh yes Oliver!" Oliver gradually built up his pace and switched his hold from my sides to the shoulder straps of my swimsuit. It felt amazing with the compression from being held my the shoulder strips countering his increasingly forceful thrusts from his cock in my ass. I was enjoying every second of this, and so was Oliver as I soon felt his cock tense and then explode as he filled my ass with cum. He stopped riding me and I just felt his cock pulse while still in my ass. He slowly pulled himself out of me, kissed my shoulder and climbed off me and down from the table. "Let me clean you up" I asked and twisted my head to the side again. He presented his swollen cock to me and I took it in my mouth. Oliver kept a hand on my towelled head while I sucked and licked his cock clean. Withdrawing his cock from my mouth, Oliver touched my face "That was amazing Chris, you really are a beautiful woman. I hope to see you here again soon. I'm really sorry, but I've got lifeguard duty now. I'll walk you to the changing rooms as we'll both be heading by the pool." Another massive gulp as I realised this could easily expose my true gender. However I saw my chance as Oliver turned away to tidy up the massage oils. I got up from the table, with some difficulty as it felt as if I'd been flattened against it! I hastily rearranged my swimsuit, adjusting the stretched shoulder straps and the lycra over my ass. I wrapped another towel around my waist to conceal my bulge - I didn't want to ruin Oliver's morning by finding out he'd just fucked a guy! I picked up my goggles and swim cap and walked with Oliver back out by pool. As we walked I could feel his cum dripping out of my ass. I just hoped that it would stay within my swimsuit (which had again risen up into my ass crack). As we went through the pool area I noticed a couple of other swimmers, but there was no sign of Sarah or her friend. There were no towels by the steam room either. Oliver led me past the pool to the women's changing rooms. He gave me a quick kiss and squeezed my ass before taking his place as lifeguard by the pool. I wasn't sure what I'd do now. I had to go into the women's changing rooms, but I had no idea about how I'd leave - all my clothes were in the men's room! To be continued...
Tnglvr
posted 2 years ago
Very exciting and erotic story. …my panties are soaking wet and I really want to go for a swim at the local pool

uk_lycra_subuk_lycra_sub liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Such a hot story! What a way to be taken and ridden deep

uk_lycra_sub
posted 1 year ago
Part 3: I entered the women's changing room, my heart was racing as I'd never been in one before. I was still wearing my red speedo one-piece swimsuit, and had a towel wrapped around my waist and my hair. But I was obviously flat-chested and I was sure I'd be recognised as a guy if anyone saw me. As I walked in I heard the sound of water running in the shower area, along with voices. I stopped just before the open entrance to the showers and listened to the conversation. Sure enough it was Sarah (my boss from work) and her friend. They sounded as if they were enjoying themselves - lots of "oh yeah, that's nice" and soft giggling. Just the other side of the showers I saw their swimsuits lying on a bench in the main changing area, which looked to be empty. I walked quickly past the entrance to the shower area, catching a glimpse of Sarah's muscled back and pert ass as she stood under the shower. Her friend was facing out and I got a great view of her large breasts, all covered in foam from the shampoo. I was moving quickly, but I'm sure I saw Sarah's hand over her friend's crotch. I wasn't thinking straight, but a plan was forming in my mind. I needed to get back into the men's changing room to get my clothes. I couldn't go back into the pool area again as Oliver would spot me and would be sure to come over. I couldn't go between the changing rooms using the dry exit as I was wearing a soaking girl's swimsuit. My half-baked plan was to quickly slip into Sarah's swimsuit, along with a swimming cap and goggles (I could see quite a few in the changing room). Then I'd be able to go back into the pool area, hopefully unnoticed by Oliver. I'd then reverse my earlier entrance: getting into the pool, slipping off the top half of the swimsuit, then walking into the men's changing room looking like I was just wearing speedos. I grabbed Sarah's swimsuit from the bench and picked up a spare swimming cap and some goggles. I dashed into a cubicle and shut the door behind me. I felt safe again, but I also had no idea about what was happening in the rest of the changing room. Luckily I could still hear Sarah and her friend in the showers, so I decided to commit to my plan. I unwrapped the towels and paused slightly to admire myself in the full-length mirror. I slid my arms out of the shoulder straps and peeled my red one-piece swimsuit down my chest. I could see the cum stains across the chest now that the suit had started to dry, as well as all over the groin from my own precum. I pulled the waist of the suit down my legs. The suit had ridden up between my ass cheeks again and I had to give a good tug to pull the material out of my ass crack. I looked down to see a large pool of Oliver's cum in the seat of the swimsuit, which must have been leaking out of my ass. I rolled this swimsuit up in one of the towels, and used another to quickly wipe my body clean. Sarah's swimsuit was cold and wet, and I shivered as I pulled it up my legs. I squeezed it over my ass and cock, leaking more pre-cum as I felt the intense compression. Then I began to shuffle the spandex up my body and over my chest. This was a struggle - I had forgotten how small Sarah was! I contorted my upper body, trying to get my shoulders into her swimsuit one at a time. After much wriggling I had both arms in the suit. I gathered up as much fabric as I could from the waist to give me the best chance of being able to zip up the back of the suit (luckily I had a similar suit at home and was well practised in putting it on). I was able to push the zip upwards about halfway, then I had to reach up and behind my back with one hand, while pushing the suit upwards with my other until I could grasp the zip from above. I just about reached the zip and pulled it all the way up to the top of the suit. The suit was so tight - I could clearly see the outline of my cock and balls - and it was cold and wet, so my nipples stood out like bullets too. The seat of the swimsuit was riding up between my ass cheeks and I hadn't even tried moving in it just yet! I was trying to be as discreet as possible from now on, so I rubbed off as much lipstick as I could. I put on the swimming cap and goggles I had found and checked myself out in the mirror. I couldn't help but stare at my reflection. It wasn't only my nipples that were standing out through the tight swimsuit material, I could see every outline of my erect cock and balls, barely contained within the high cut suit. Thinking that it was now or never, I unlocked the cubicle door and peeked out into the changing room. My heart raced further as I spotted that another woman had entered. She was wearing a blouse and short skirt and looked like she was about to get changed. I stopped for a second and couldn't help but stare as I watched her taking off her tights. I would have lingered for longer but the sound of Sarah and her friend chatting away in the showers reminded me that I could be discovered at any time, so I made my move and left the safety of the cubicle. I picked up the towel with my soiled red swimsuit scrunched up inside and carried it in front of my bulging crotch. I didn't even dare to glance back at the new lady in the changing room as I made my way towards the shower area. I crossed my fingers and dashed past the entrance to the showers. I thought I'd be rumbled as I noticed that both women were now facing outwards, but relief followed as I saw they had their eyes closed. I paused for a second to admire Sarah's small round breasts and the tattoos on her toned body, before making my escape back into the main pool area. I looked around, nervous to find out where Oliver was and if he'd recognise me again. He was sitting on the lifeguard's chair but was busy talking to another member of the gym's staff. My plan was to go straight into the pool, but I saw that the jacuzzi was bubbling away and no one was in it. Feeling that I deserved a little moment to relax, I couldn't help myself from heading towards the bubbles. I put my towel on a chair next to the jacuzzi and stepped into the warm water. The swimsuit quickly lost its chill as the warm water soaked into it. I sat down and felt the various water nozzles massage my body. My inner slut was insatiable and I shuffled along so that I had one of the water jets aimed right at my asshole. With the water running against my ass, I couldn't resist playing with myself. I found myself pinching my own nipples and stroking my bulge through the swimsuit. I was so absorbed in my own self pleasure that I brought myself to the edge of cumming. Then all of a sudden the bubbles stopped - damn timers! Aware that I couldn't stay there much longer (and I may have already attracted Oliver's attention), I pulled myself out of the jacuzzi, immediately picking up my towel to help cover my bulge. I looked towards the pool, but saw Sarah's friend had come out of the changing rooms (wearing just a towel). She was looking angry and was speaking with Oliver. They must've left the showers and noticed that Sarah's swimsuit was missing! The only path left open to me was to head back to the massage rooms. After all, I was sure Nicholas would be able to help me - why hadn't I thought of him before?! I didn't dare look back as I made my dash for the massage rooms. I was just trusting that no one would spot me - despite wearing such a distinctive swimsuit.
peterwhitethong
posted 1 year ago
amazing story!!! keep it coming

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
I have worn female suits in a public pool. Never thought of rolling them down though! Good plan

BiSurfer
posted 1 year ago
Yes, please do continue. What happened when you got to the massage room? ;)

uk_lycra_sub
posted 10 months ago
Part 4: I was sure that I could feel everyone staring at me as I hurried from the jacuzzi to the massage rooms. Trying not to draw any attention, I didn't run, but walked quickly. I was carrying a towel (in which I had bundled up my cum-stained red swimsuit) and held it in front of my crotch in an attempt to hide my bulge. However I still felt incredibly exposed, with the super tight lycra of this stolen swimsuit riding right up into my ass crack (I had given up trying to adjust this by now and was just enjoying the feeling like wearing a thong). I could imagine Oliver and Sarah's friend staring at me as I disappeared out of the pool area. Relief hit me once I rounded the corner and entered the corridor leading to the massage rooms. Water was dripping off me onto the clean floor, so I quickly towelled myself to get the worse off. While I was doing that I heard Nicholas's distinctive voice from behind one of the doors. I was sure that Nicholas would be able to help me find a way out of this mess, so I quickly knocked on the door and without even waiting for an answer, opened it and stepped in. I'm not sure what I had been expecting, but it wasn't quite this. Nicholas was sitting on the edge of one of the massage tables, apparently naked with his legs spread and the masseur kneeling in front of him. Nicholas was holding his masseur's head and gently rocking it back and forth. As I entered, Nicholas looked up at me with a flash of anger on his face "Doesn't anyone wait to enter after knocking here?!" He had stopped rocking his masseur's face, but still held his head inside his open legs. After a second a look of recognition appeared "Is that you Chris?". I nodded and shut the door behind me. "I might be in a bit of trouble Nicholas." "And why is that Chris? I don't suppose your desires have got the better of you again have they? And it looks like you've got changed again Chris! That swimsuit really does leave nothing to the imagination." Nicholas was grinning again as he said this. I whimpered back "Yes well, er, Oliver took me back to the women's changing room and I, er, I had to change to get back out again." "Ah yes, I hope you had a nice time with Oliver? I must congratulate you on your conquest there - I've been trying with him for the past couple of weeks and haven't got anywhere yet!" I smiled back feebly at Nicholas, glancing every now and again at the masseur who was still sucking his cock. "But the whole point of inviting you here was to enjoy a nice massage, maybe together, and then have some fun in a safe environment where you can try wearing some of that amazing tight spandex in public. But you seem to have found plenty of fun without me!" "I'm sorry sir, I couldn't help myself." "And just to clear things up - is that one of your swimsuits? I can't understand how you have changed if you went back to the women's changing rooms and not the men's." I gulped as I summoned the courage to explain my situation. "I found this suit there sir. I needed to wear a different swimsuit so that I could go back into the pool area without Oliver recognising me again. Then I'd be able to head back into the men's changing room. And then find you, of course." "You just found this swimsuit then? It didn't have an owner? Were you planning on returning it?" I was stumped now and had to admit I hadn't thought that far ahead! "So where is your own red swimsuit?" I put the towel down, letting it unroll. My red speedo swimsuit tumbled out, the cum stains across the chest, crotch and ass obvious to see. "Well, well - you have been busy this morning haven't you?!" "I'm so sorry sir. Please help me - I can't simply go back to the pool as Oliver will see me - and this swimsuit I've taken belongs to my boss!" There was a pause as Nicholas thought things over. I trembled, both from fear of my predicament as well as the water in the swimsuit which had started to cool. "This is going to be a tricky one Chris, it won't be easy for you I'm afraid. I think I can see a way out of this, but first of all you need to make up for missing our joint massage." "Yes sir, of course. Thank you so much." Nicholas released the masseur's head "That's enough for now Andrei, it looks like you're in luck today". His masseur (Andrei) pulled back, releasing Nicholas's thick 8" cock. Nicholas sprang off the table and walked over to the side of the room where there was a short bench, just below waist height. He dragged it into the middle and threw my towel over onto it. "On you get Chris." I straddled the end of the bench. I laid myself down on the damp towel, finding the bench to be just about the length of my body. My chin could just rest on one end and my crotch at the other. I gripped the bench legs, my body tingling in anticipation and excitement. Nicholas walked over to my head and I instinctively opened my mouth. "That's a good boy" he said as he teased my flicking tongue with his cock. As he was taunting me and slowly offering more of his cock to my hungry mouth, I felt the masseur move around to my ass. A slap out of nowhere hit my left ass cheek hard. I was about to cry out, but Nicholas rammed his cock into my mouth and I choked on that instead. He withdrew his cock and just as I took in gasp of air, another slap hit my right ass cheek. Tears welled in my eyes as I struggled for breath. I focussed on Nicholas's cock and now he pushed it deep down my throat. The masseur pulled on the lycra ass of the hydrasuit, tightening an already deep wedgie. With another hand he stroked and then spanked my ass cheeks. I would've cried out if my mouth wasn't full of Nicholas's cock, but instead I just let the tears flow freely and focussed on sucking. Then the masseur pulled the swimsuit material out of my ass crack, exposing my asshole. I felt him apply even more cool lube around my asshole and then he slowly slid a finger in and began to spread the lube. He withdrew his finger and gripped my waist, holding the swimsuit in place over my left ass cheek. I felt his cock push against my asshole. I barely had to relax at all and his cock slid in. I was now being spitroasted, loving the feeling of taking cock in both holes. Nicholas was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth as I sucked away greedily. The masseur quickly increased his speed and depth until I was being well and truly ridden hard. Nicholas and his masseur were soon both grunting like animals as they fucked me. I was feeling the heat too and, exacerbated by my tears, my goggles had steamed up and I was effectively blindfolded. "Time we changed places I think?" said Nicholas to his masseur. His masseur replied "Of course - but I'm not far from cumming now, your boy is such a slut!". Nicholas stopped fucking my face and bent down to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. The masseur withdrew his cock from my ass, released his grip from my waist and gave my right ass cheek a hard slap. This time I could cry out, and I nearly screamed with the sharp pain. "Shhh now Chris, remember where you are!" Nicholas and his masseur swapped their positions and I was soon full of cock again. Nicholas's cock was thicker and I felt my asshole being stretched to its limit as he forced his cock in me. I felt the familiar rhythm of Nicholas pounding my ass and felt myself drift off into a blissful trance. Suddenly Nicholas paused his thrusts and I heard a new voice from the door "please, don't let us interrupt you - carry on as you were". Sarah! I opened my eyes in shock and tried to move, but Nicholas pushed me back down and carried on fucking me hard and deep. The masseur held my head against his crotch too, my mouth full of his cock. My vision slowly returned and I could just glimpse Sarah and her friend by the door. Sarah slowly came into focus and, although I couldn't quite read the expression on her face through my steamed up goggles, I could see what she was wearing: a tight, light grey unitard with full length legs, but sleeveless with a halter neck top. Her friend stood a few paces behind her, wearing what looked like a royal blue leotard and shiny bright pink tights. She was obviously taking a while to comprehend the scene! It wasn't long before the masseur's cock exploded and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it all and kept sucking to milk him dry, all the while transfixed on Sarah and her friend. They had moved slightly further inside the room and were now holding hands. I noticed that they had started to stroke themselves as they enjoyed our performance! I didn't have to suck the masseur's cock for long before he filled my mouth with his cum. I tried to swallow it all, but there was so much I felt some dribble out of my mouth and start to trickle down my chin. He kept my head pressed against his crotch, forcing me to suck him dry, as Nicholas kept fucking my ass, hard and deep. Nicholas was gripping on to the back of the hydrasuit and I could hear the familiar pattern of his grunting as he neared his climax. He soon came in my ass, filling it with his warm cum. He slowed down his pace until he was spent, then withdrew his cock from my asshole and replaced the swimsuit over my ass. "I hope you enjoyed that ladies?" said Nicholas to Sarah and her friend. Both them now had obvious wet patches showing in the crotches of their lycra outfits. His masseur let go of my head, pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and stepped away, leaving me exhausted, lying on the table in front of everyone. "Always a pleasure to watch you in action Nicholas" nodded Sarah, "but who is this slutty bitch who stole my swimming costume?!" "Ah, yes well I'm sure it can all be explained and no harm was intended." "I didn't know this little bitch would be your type Nicholas" said Sarah, "I thought you and Andrei had something going on, if you know what I mean?" "Haha" laughed Nicholas, "You see that's where you might be a little mistaken", at which point I felt the swim cap and then the goggles being torn off my head. "Chris!" cried out Sarah "what the fuck are you doing in my swimsuit?!" I turned my face towards Sarah, and let my eyes gradually adjust to being able to see again. Her pert nipples stood out clearly through her catsuit and I was dumbfounded, both by being seen by her in my position, but also by seeing her and her friend in such amazing spandex outfits. I must've appeared an idiot, lying there with cum slowly trickling out of my mouth and down my chin. Luckily Nicholas took over again "Sarah, I know that you work with Chris, and I'm very sorry that you've been put through this. Chris will make it up to you I'm sure - and will return your swimsuit once it's been thoroughly cleaned." "I don't want to wear that thing ever again now thank you very much!" was Sarah's answer to that, "But Chris can definitely buy me a brand new one." "Which I'm sure he will, won't you Chris?" "Yes Sir, yes Ma'am" I replied as if on autopilot. A look of recognition flashed suddenly across Sarah's face "It was you in the steam room earlier, but wearing a red swimsuit, wasn't it? I thought I recognised you, but I couldn't believe that was a guy. Whose cum did you have all over you then?! I can't get my head around how much of a slut you are Chris, I really can't! Did you steal that swimsuit too?" "No Ma'am, that was my own swimsuit. I'm sorry for taking yours." "I don't know if this is the right time to bring this up" interjected Nicholas, "but Chris has a wonderful catsuit just like the one you're wearing now Sarah. And also quite a few leotards and tights like your friend." "Oh really? I bet you'd like to dress up in all my outfits would you Chris?" I gulped, as that's exactly what I'd love to do but was too scared to say. "I'll take that as a yes, you slut! Well, you can't just go around stealing my stuff - or anyone else's for that matter." Sarah beckoned to her friend who placed her bag up on an another table. They opened the bag and began searching inside. I had to content myself with a view of two perfectly peachy butts, encased in lycra, as they whispered to each other. Her friend's leotard had a thong bottom which pulled the tights up nicely between her ass cheeks. I saw them pull a few items out of the bag and place them on the table, my heart racing and cock throbbing as I recognised various dildos, a butt plug and various collars, cuffs and restraints. Sarah looked back over her shoulder at me "You know it's rude to stare sissy boy?" And then said to Nicholas and Andrei "Slap his cute little ass to teach him some manners." At which command they started to take turns slapping my already sore ass cheeks. Sarah walked over to me holding a collar and a small lock. "As a punishment for stealing my swimsuit, you will now be locked inside it until you present me with a new one." With a deft movement she passed the collar around my neck, secured it snugly at the back and then I heard a firm click as she passed the lock through the swimsuit's zip, connecting it to the collar. I realised now that I would be trapped inside this swimsuit until Sarah unlocked me. Today was Saturday and the earliest I would see her would be Monday at work (even if I could get a new swimsuit for her by then). "I will be expecting you to give my new swimsuit in person, at the office. No deliveries and no other location will do. I will release you there and then, but only if I am pleased with my new swimsuit. Do you understand, my slave?" "Yes Ma'am!" "Good. If you behave well, then I might let you keep that swimsuit. If you behave very well, then I can see what other old clothes you can try. I'll leave you to get cleared up now - I wouldn't want to walk around in your state!" And with that Sarah and her friend picked up their bags and left us, after a cheery goodbye to Nicholas and Andrei. Once they had left the room, Nicholas laughed loudly "Well this wasn't exactly what I had planned for today - but I should have expected something like this considering your slutty instincts, love of lycra and insatiable desire for cock! But look here, they seem to have left something on the table." Nicholas walked over to the table where they had emptied the bag and picked up a butt plug. It was fairly small, and had a narrow C-shaped base to it. "I think this might be useful to stop you leaking everywhere!" (Nicholas had a point as I could already start to feel his cum seeping out of my asshole.) He pulled the bottom of the swimsuit to one side again and I felt my ass being penetrated again by the toy. He then rearranged the swimsuit, the fabric sliding tightly between my ass cheeks and applying a constant pressure to the butt plug. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan again! "You are still incredibly horny aren't you?!" said Nicholas. In truth, I had been on the edge of cumming all morning, but still hadn't. Nicholas quickly span me around so I was lying on my back and began to pinch my nipples through the swimsuit. Electric shocks ran through my body in response. Andrei then very gently and very slowly traced the outline of my cock through the swimsuit, from my balls up to the tip of my cock. I was so horny that, on only the second stroke, I came instantly inside the swimsuit, my body arching in ecstasy. "Oh yes!" I cried as Andrei applied pressure underneath my balls and forced all the cum out of me. "You looked as if you enjoyed that Chris." said Nicholas and I smiled and nodded in response. I followed Nicholas' gaze to the clock on wall and noticed it was gone 1 o'clock already. "You look as if you've had a good workout already, so probably best to get changed, have a very good shower and then lunch in the bar?" "Yes Sir" I replied, "thanks, both of you." Andrei reached into his bag and found a spare t-shirt "Here have this, you can borrow it until you get back to your locker." I took it and put it on over Sarah's soiled swimsuit. "I think you should look ok like that, even if a few guys do still see that tight swimsuit disappearing between your beautiful ass!" and with that he gave my ass another slap. Nicholas and I then left the massage room and passed back through the pool area as we headed to the changing rooms. On our way we bumped into Oliver. I turned away and pretended to read a noticeboard as I heard him talk with Nicholas. I was holding my red swimsuit (also cum-stained) wrapped up in a towel, and I subtly left a bit of red shoulder strap hanging out of the towel, just to see if Oliver would notice. "Hi Nicholas, how's it going? Have to say that Chris is a lovely girl. I tried to find her a short while ago, but she must have disappeared. When you see her again, can you give her my number?" Nicholas replied "Of course I will - I don't know what tricks you used during your massage, but I think she's fallen for you! I'm late for lunch - will catch up later!" Back in the changing room I was left with a final dilemma - do I try and shower now, with the swimsuit on, in an attempt to wash all the cum off (which was now inside and outside the swimsuit) but that would leave me soaking wet, or do I stay dry but dirty? Nicholas was already halfway changed and he called me to hurry up, so I had no choice but to put on my normal clothes over the top of Sarah's cum-stained swimsuit. I realised that I just had a t-shirt to wear, which didn't cover the top of the hydrasuit, let alone the collar and lock. I hastily swung a towel around my neck and exited the changing room like that, relieved but also apprehensive about being locked into a tight swimsuit for the next few days (at least). As I left the gym the receptionist called me back "excuse me sir". I felt a chill in my bones as I turned back to her. She smiled at me as she simply added "You need to sign out sir". I let out a quick sigh in relief as I walked back to the counter, found my name and signed myself out. "I hope you had a good swim?" "Yes, I had a wonderful time, thank you." I replied. Still smiling, the receptionist then said to me "You know it's a very serious matter entering the women's changing rooms and stealing people's clothing. The manager was considering calling the police. He checked all of the CCTV from the steam room and massage rooms too, so we know what you've been up to." "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." "Well, the manager wants to speak to you in private. No rush, he'll be waiting for you after you've had lunch. And don't worry, he has a proposal for you. Every now and again we run some special, very exclusive, events for people with certain interests, if you know what I mean? Someone with your talents would be in high demand! You'd get to wear some very exclusive outfits (not that you'd get much choice in the matter)." I quickly replied that I'd be back to talk to him soon, my head spinning with what this could mean. I turned back around and started to walk out of the gym to where Nicholas was waiting for me. As I left I heard the receptionist call back at me "By the way, I love that nail polish!"
Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
LOVE this story, please keep going!!