What is your favorite special way to play in spandex?

Encounters
tightlover1
posted 2 weeks ago
I wonder what kind of special fun you guys have in spandex. For example i love to tease a cock right after it came through spandex and stil is super sensitive. Teasing the super sensitive cockhead with my tongue over the fabric... What kind of special fun do you have in spandex?
SpandexPupDex
posted 2 weeks ago
Nothing beats cock to cock through spandex, rubbing and gliding until we cum. Makes for one happy pup.
B_Radley
posted 2 weeks ago
I love to cum and then lick up the semen from the spandex, even better if it's someone else's cum hehe 😈
jtalbot812
posted 2 weeks ago
getting off in spandex can be hot as fuck...... once a few years back about 5 years ago, I wrestled a guy both of us were in our singlets. I ended up Cumming about 8 loads in my singlet over 5 hour period..... we both grinded our cocks together while in singlets he shot is first load so much it went thru his singlet and all over mine while he then proceeded to jack me off in my singlet with his cum all over mine.... it was in no time at all I blew my first load in my singlet soaking it full of cum We kept our singlets on and continued to wrestle just slipping and sliding all over each other drenched in sweat and hot cum,,,,, This continued and about 15 min later he blew his second load in his singlet it leaked thru and on to and thru my singlet my cock was already wet from the first loads we blew. with the continuing cock grinding and holds i cummed again in my suit by this time the cum squirted through my singlet and was running down the leg of my singlet while he kept groping my cock, another 2 hours went by of us just squirting and pre cumming in our singlets we took 15 to 20 min breaks in between got water to drink and went at it again..... by the time we took our singlets off we had to take them off in the shower our singlets were so wet you could ring them over a sink full of sweat and cum.... we showered got cleaned up put on fresh singlets ordered pizza delivery ate then took a long nap after that... woke up jerked each other off in our singlets again left them on then jerked each other again to blow a second load..... took the singlets off wiped up showered all and all it was a good weekend.... Thats one of my fav ways to play in spandex... Second fav way.... love when a guy jerks me off in gear to the point where I cum.... or making a guy cum in his spandex.....
Last edited: 2 weeks ago
Dantastic
posted 2 weeks ago
That sound great :D I am horny from reading it I also had a great expirience with sex wrestling. I wrestled a guy, like 3 years ago, he around 60 and he was way taller and bigger than me. He also was expirienced in wrestling. We started to grapple and wrestle and I realized he took it slow with me. We grinded our bulges and he was groping my bulge till I got really wet. He startetd to jerk me in my singlet and I came quite fast. So he announced a second round, where he would be trying to get into my mouth or my ass and I have to try to fight him off...and this time he didn´t take it slow on my. he tossed me around like a doll, pushing me to the ground sitting in my chest and using my mouth. :D my dick got so hard when I felt his hot cum in my mouth. when he pulled out he looked into my teary eyes and...slapped me like a bitch :D we also had a nice talk and drink afterwards
tightlover1
posted 2 days ago
There must be more ways to have fun in Spandex, come on guys tell us your special technic 😀
SpandexnCA
posted 2 days ago
posted by: B_Radley
I love to cum and then lick up the semen from the spandex, even better if it's someone else's cum hehe 😈
That’s so hot!

tightlover1tightlover1 liked this.