What jobs do we all do

Encounters
Adslincsuk
posted 11 hours ago
What jobs do we all do and can you be in your Lycra all day.

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

Oldbill
posted 10 hours ago
I don't rush to change when I get back in my cycling gear
RokuHachi
posted 10 hours ago
I do onsite networking engineering and sometimes on my night shifts I wear my amoresy suit under my work gear. Really fun. 
Swimmer2004
posted 10 hours ago
Uni student and working part time in a store. I wear something spandex whenever I can, like leggings or spandex Under Armour t-shirts. At very least a speedo under regular clothes, if I can't get away with wearing something spandex openly.
8eight8
posted 10 hours ago
IT Leadership
Ginger_In Gear
posted 10 hours ago
Graphic designer & project manager - office setting doesn't lend itself to wearing spandex, but I always have at least spandex underwear on! 

sblo48sblo48 liked this.

aliyourpal
posted 4 hours ago
I’m a commercial drone pilot for a film company. I travel a fair amount and all over the uk.  I always have some speedo options in my over night bag and love to chill in them in the hotels. 

sblo48sblo48,RokuHachiRokuHachi,MarkUKMarkUK liked this.

James_Lycra
posted 4 hours ago
Management consultant. Self employed. WFH a good deal of the time. Can wear what I like under a work shirt for Teams calls.  Hotel stays for work around the uk usually involve packing gear of some sort and meeting up with some of you guys from Spandex Party. 

MarkUKMarkUK liked this.

sblo48
posted 3 hours ago
Software Development. Own company and 100% homeoffice 😜
Log-in to view
Swimmer2004
posted 3 hours ago
Oh, I should have added blowjobs 🤣🤣🤣
RokuHachi
posted 3 hours ago
posted by: sblo48
Software Development. Own company and 100% homeoffice 😜
that’s really awesome and sexy