Speedoes are so normal here that they don’t turn me on… I mean, I've always had either a speedo or some "stretchy" swimsuit.
But once in a while, you’d see hot spandex in sports like ski or bobsleigh, and this caught my attention.
Then, around 40 years ago, spandex became more prominent… The first guy I saw with spandex was a jogger. Then one cold winter night, while waiting for the bus in the subway station, comes a guy in blue spandex tights with skates around his neck. Holy shit the bulge was hot!
I HAD TO GET SOME! Preferably blue…
Took me a few weeks and I found a small shop that had spandex.
When I tried a pair of blue and red tights in the dressing room, I had a raging hard-on, and when I got home, I put them on to jerk off and it took me less than a minute to come…
How I did come out is a story by itself… We were watching the winter olympics on TV, and speed skating was on. My parents made snyde remarks, so I got up, put my tights on and came back to the TV room.