Who follows who?

Suggestions and site feedback
terp79
posted 1 month ago
It would be nice, if one could open a members profile and it said somewhere if or if they don’t follow you. Currently you have to just go through all your followers to check. Just a thought as other fetish sites have this feature.
Swimmer2004
posted 1 month ago
It already does, but it's a premium feature for paying members.
fitone146
posted 3 weeks ago
I try to follow anyone who follows me and do follow many of you. 

spartamanspartaman,terp79terp79 liked this.

spartaman
posted 3 weeks ago
I do much the same
posted by: fitone146
I try to follow anyone who follows me and do follow many of you. 

terp79terp79 liked this.

terp79
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Swimmer2004
It already does, but it's a premium feature for paying members.
I’m a paying member.
Swimmer2004
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: terp79
posted by: Swimmer2004
It already does, but it's a premium feature for paying members.
I’m a paying member.
I'm sorry, I misinterpreted what you were asking. It shows under the premium benefits that you can see who follows you and who you follow, but I guess you can only do that by looking at each individual profile.

spartamanspartaman liked this.