Who likes to hike in spandex?

Encounters
n0cka
posted 6 months ago
posted by: tannedballz
Yeah,, get  out  and   enjoy it  and  let  others   enjoy seeing you  exhibit  your  sexy  assets.  Its  so arousing  to me to   show and be  seenm  then if getting  a  response  from  the  viewers  is  the  highlight. Have  popped a boner  just  while  stopping   to talk  for  a minute or  two  with  others out for  a walk. Not  as often as I  would  like of  course, but  have received a  group  several  times  from those  that  approve of  my attire and the  fact  that I offer  my  bulge  for a feel.  Looking forward   to  summer   for  lost  more  fun.   Maybe   some  new  tight  spandex   to display my  bulge.
Yesssssssss 
leggingshatcher89
posted 6 months ago
posted by: n0cka
posted by: tannedballz
Yeah,, get  out  and   enjoy it  and  let  others   enjoy seeing you  exhibit  your  sexy  assets.  Its  so arousing  to me to   show and be  seenm  then if getting  a  response  from  the  viewers  is  the  highlight. Have  popped a boner  just  while  stopping   to talk  for  a minute or  two  with  others out for  a walk. Not  as often as I  would  like of  course, but  have received a  group  several  times  from those  that  approve of  my attire and the  fact  that I offer  my  bulge  for a feel.  Looking forward   to  summer   for  lost  more  fun.   Maybe   some  new  tight  spandex   to display my  bulge.
Yesssssssss 
Riga_lycra
posted 6 months ago
I do, it some stressful challenge, but im Taking over it 
Mensspandex
posted 6 months ago
I have no problem wearing spandex in public. But when I go out on the town, I always wear tight briefs or a thong underneath so my penis doesn’t peek out unnecessarily.
dildo-spandex
posted 6 months ago
posted by: n0cka
I used to get naked back in Asia just off trails
When I was a kid, whenever we went to the country house, I would take long hikes in the woods naked... But now that I do not have many opportunities to do this, I wear flashy spandex whenever I hike (which is often) in city parks. But once in a while, I go at night and undress to hike for a while. (I met people three times, and the memory of the first encounter is so powerful that it is still useful whenever I beat my meat…)

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.