Who wears spandex close to or actually literally 24/7?

How I got into Spandex
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 3 days ago
Honest, maybe realistic goal of mine is to literally not own any “traditional” pants and only own and wear tights/compression shorts as well as snug/skin-tight athletic tops. My only exception would need to be when I go to work, unfortunately. I think this goal is part dream and part actual life goal. My topic of conversation is: Does anyone live a 24/7 spandex/Lycra lifestyle? Seriously, who here is that committed, and what is day-to-day life like?
jacklovesspandex
posted 3 days ago
Not there yet but if i had the confidence i would
Cycling
posted 3 days ago
Same for me too, i do want to wear spandex all the time but nit quite there yet
SpandexnCA
posted 3 days ago
posted by: SpandexHikerGuy
Honest, maybe realistic goal of mine is to literally not own any “traditional” pants and only own and wear tights/compression shorts as well as snug/skin-tight athletic tops. My only exception would need to be when I go to work, unfortunately. I think this goal is part dream and part actual life goal. My topic of conversation is: Does anyone live a 24/7 spandex/Lycra lifestyle? Seriously, who here is that committed, and what is day-to-day life like?
With the exception of work, I did for quite a while (several months at the end of last year/beginning of this year). I absolutely loved it. Then, one day while out, I got a number of guys making horrible comments. My confidence was shattered and I stopped wearing spandex altogether. I've now started reintroducing it and hope to get back to where I was.  I rarely got hard in public, but I loved the feel and look. When I sat down, I'd often feel it and enjoy that. If I saw myself in a mirror, I'd smile and feel sexy. Over time, no one really said anything. In fact, when I stopped wearing, more people questioned why.
gimplad
posted 3 days ago
That would be me my friend 👋 I wear spandex all the time. My go to is nice swift or UA iso chill leggings and a matching compresuon t-shirt. sometimes a suit depending on what im doing. the only exception is latex and jackets when its cold. 
PuppyDomo
posted 3 days ago
I’d love to, but I’ve been dabbling with a pseudo 24/7 by wearing them as a “base layer” under a hoodie and pants. Could be a good way to start, And eventually just stop putting on the over wear :)
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 3 days ago
posted by: gimplad
That would be me my friend 👋 I wear spandex all the time. My go to is nice swift or UA iso chill leggings and a matching compresuon t-shirt. sometimes a suit depending on what im doing. the only exception is latex and jackets when its cold. 
👋sounds like you might even forget your wearing spandex you wear it so much (: Defaulting exclusively to running tights or some other taut gear or spandex kitout as the daily wear is my goal. Haven’t tried latex yet… maybe someday. 

SpandexnCASpandexnCA,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Sportsleggingsboy
posted 3 days ago
I wear my Lycra sports leggings everyday with my white sport socks over them with white sports sneakers and I wear them with a variety of sporty tops and fluoro sports hoodies that’s my go to for my gym classes and everyday activities me and my boyfriend both match our sports outfits together 
bikerlycra
posted 2 days ago
So I'm at sleeping in Amoresy, cycling morning and night, and spending work in nylon sports shorts
Lycra SA
posted 2 days ago
I often wear spandex shorts or tights to friends… I tell them I’m either on my way to gym or I’m going home from gym.  I think they love it too as they always say… come over on the way to or from gym … has got me sucked and fucked a couple of times!!!!
Swimmer2004
posted 1 day ago
posted by: Lycra
I often wear spandex shorts or tights to friends… I tell them I’m either on my way to gym or I’m going home from gym.
That's how I slowly got comfortable with just casually wearing my spandex out & about. Now it's no big deal anymore to wear it openly.
Cyclingskintight
posted 1 day ago
As a cyclist, I find this easy to do. 
dildo-spandex
posted 23 hours ago
Me, it’s about 99% of the time. Even at work… This has been going on for 30+ years out of 40 years of having spandex. Right now, I make a point of biking to work in the flashiest possible spandex (see my profile pic) to work and showing-off at work; I go around and say hi to everyone before changing… Often, I find an excuse to not change and work all day in spandex… :) :) :)