Wou,d you wear a singlet to the gym

Encounters
unbtim
posted 2 months ago
I love seeing pics of guys in the gym I’m just sneakers and a singlet. Who had worked out in just a singlet? Where did you do it. It seems many gyms are very anti spandex on men. If you have a great experience share it
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
I have my go to singlet to that I wear at the gym. it's more of a triathlon suit (no sturdy padding). it's perfect balance between sluttiness and professionalism. additionally I have 2 adidas singlets that I wear less often, but still tick off both checks for sluttiness and professionalism. I wear them less oftem because my aeropec ones (have multiple ones of the same type) just fit too good and feel amazing. it gives me an even better push to work out harder, too! I saw very daring ones where I'd just love to work out side by side with at the same gym. and the gyms I go to are regular ones. I wonder what your singlet wearer experience is, especially from the hot and daring ones!
SpandexnCA
posted 2 months ago
I wish I had the confidence to wear just a singlet to the gym. I'm judged by going with what I'm wearing and would feel less comfortable if I were wearing that (which is such a shame).

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

wetlycraboy
posted 2 months ago
I've worn singlets to the gym before, but usually with a t-shirt on top as I'm less confident about my upper body

cc8556cc8556,Lycra SALycra SA,unbtimunbtim liked this.

Deleted user
posted 2 months ago
Wie vindt het ook Cool om maandelijks met soortgenoten af te spreken ? Wij ontvangen in Antwerpen.

BrooklynLycra
posted 2 months ago
I wear my Adidas singlets to my normal gym with a t shirt on top or a tank top that covers the straps. Looks like i’ve got lycra shorts on. Sometimes i’ll wear loose gym shorts and keep the top visible with some of my singlets that come up higher in the back or with one of my Adidas speedsuits. When i travel I seek out gay gyms and love working out in just a singlet or something sluttier. It’s fun and liberating for a spandex fetishist like me!
vyhonmiho
posted 2 months ago
I wear singlets only. I do not care about others. No issue from property side. All is in your head

Lycra SALycra SA,unbtimunbtim liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: unbtim
I love seeing pics of guys in the gym I’m just sneakers and a singlet. Who had worked out in just a singlet? Where did you do it. It seems many gyms are very anti spandex on men. If you have a great experience share it
Every time i go to the gym I wear a singlet... Nothing over it or under it.....

cc8556cc8556,Lycra SALycra SA,unbtimunbtim liked this.

FootyShorts
posted 2 months ago
Yes, but cover the bottom half usually. Sometimes, Im fun though.

unbtimunbtim,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Irishlycradublin
posted 2 months ago
I love wearing lycra in my local gym such turn on

Lycra SA
posted 2 months ago
I attend the spinning class and there we all (most) wear singlets. The tight spandex just gives the extra energy needed!

Surreyspandex
posted 2 months ago
Lately I have been wearing just a bumchums singlet to the gym. I walk into the gym in it and have in it. Nothing to cover me up. Actually I get looks but nobody says anything, even though they get a bit transparent when I get sweaty, especially when I wear my temper one. Not a gay gym, just a normal one. Mixed crowd. Wear a couple of cock rings underneath just to keep it interesting.

unbtimunbtim liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
I have a couple singlets I’ve worn to the gym with nothing over it…I still do sometimes when I’m really into the extra attention. Usually i have a 1/2 shirt i’ll wear on top…and usually a thong under for a bit of support and a line that you can see if you’re really looking

jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
I never wear anything under a singlet or any other spandex......

BrooklynLycra
posted 2 months ago
I wear a thing under some of my singlets for my normal gym. Depending on the singlet you can see my cock in too much detail and i have the habit of precumming VERY easily ;)
jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
posted by: BrooklynLycra
I wear a thing under some of my singlets for my normal gym. Depending on the singlet you can see my cock in too much detail and i have the habit of precumming VERY easily ;)
That is Hot as hell if a guy gets Hard and Pre Cums in his singlet..... id be hard as a rock seeing that.. when doing the chest exercises i tend to get hard in my singlet..... but then it goes away after, I look at like this Men have bulges. we get erections its normal if others can't handle it well thats their problem.... This is one of my favs to wear to the gym.... I like the red color
SpandexnCA
posted 2 months ago
posted by: BrooklynLycra
That's great! I wish I would see you at my gym! (and for the record, I precum so quickly too...I'd be worried of staining quickly)

happypippo
posted 2 months ago
I usually wear a singlet, a cockring, sneakers and nothing else. It just feels good and increases my strength :-)

jtalbot812
posted 2 months ago
i wore this to the gym last night..... I got a few looks wore it with nothing Under or over it... wore it on the bikes got all sweatty in it walked back to the showers dripping with sweat cock out line was quite visible as the suit was drenched in sweat and quite clingy....
Lycra SA
posted 2 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
i wore this to the gym last night..... I got a few looks wore it with nothing Under or over it... wore it on the bikes got all sweatty in it walked back to the showers dripping with sweat cock out line was quite visible as the suit was drenched in sweat and quite clingy....
Perfect. We need more of this. The more guys wear it to gym and in public the better for all!