Your profile

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I'm just wondering, are you allowed to have more than one profile on Spandex Party? I'm asking cos I noticed there is one guy on here who has more than one profile, but with different names, all similar, and yet he appears to have different ages on some of his profiles. No idea what he's up to though.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I have seen others having 2 or 3 profiles same pic similiar screen names though
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: speedodevil
I'm just wondering, are you allowed to have more than one profile on Spandex Party? I'm asking cos I noticed there is one guy on here who has more than one profile, but with different names, all similar, and yet he appears to have different ages on some of his profiles. No idea what he's up to though.
I think I've seen him, smug face? If that's the one he seems to be a total jerk. Never ever replies to messages like he's a god or something...
Last edited: 12 years ago
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: tightass69
I think I've seen him, smug face? If that's the one he seems to be a total jerk. Never ever replies to messages like he's a god or something...
No, not heard of that name. its something else. The guy I was talking about has disappeared - however I've just noticed he has returned, but with a brand new name!
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
[size="6"]I keep on coming across some members with more than one profile and yet it states under terms & conditions you cannot have more than one at any time:[/size] 6. Acceptable Use 6.1 We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor use of the Site, including the Members' area under normal circumstances. We seek to balance this aim with Our obligations to other Members and at law however. We do therefore review all profiles entered onto the Site by Members, check instant messages where certain keywords are triggered and log chatroom exchanges in order to ensure compliance with these terms, and to comply with or investigate any enforcement agency or police request or complaints. We also therefore require that You do not: 6.1.11 have more than one Member Account at any time. [size="6"]I think that's fair, do you? Or do you think its acceptable to have more than one profile? I personally cannot see what you achieve by have many profiles at any time. What are your thoughts?[/size]
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
posted by: speedodevil
[size="6"]I keep on coming across some members with more than one profile and yet it states under terms & conditions you cannot have more than one at any time:[/size] 6. Acceptable Use 6.1 We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor use of the Site, including the Members' area under normal circumstances. We seek to balance this aim with Our obligations to other Members and at law however. We do therefore review all profiles entered onto the Site by Members, check instant messages where certain keywords are triggered and log chatroom exchanges in order to ensure compliance with these terms, and to comply with or investigate any enforcement agency or police request or complaints. We also therefore require that You do not: 6.1.11 have more than one Member Account at any time. [size="6"]I think that's fair, do you? Or do you think its acceptable to have more than one profile? I personally cannot see what you achieve by have many profiles at any time. What are your thoughts?[/size]
It sounds shady to me. Rat him out.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Let me know if there's anyone with duplicates and I will sort them out. Just email support@spandex-party.com or send me a message through the site.