Zentai sites spam

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Seems like some Chinese zentai sites have just discovered this community and are planning to take us over with spams. I have no problem with people selling or advertising their gears on the forum (afterall thats what the whole "buy and sell" section is for), but I can't stand users who open accounts solely for the purpose of selling, without a slightest interest in contributing to this community. I've witnessed similar spams over on other spandex forums (andye & ayus), and I hope this website will keep its integrity by eliminating these viruses. I want to know how the current report system works, and how to make it more efficient. Is it possible to enable users to flag posts/users as spam (just like youtube) so that those accounts can be suspended? Thanks!

nycbulgernycbulger liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
If you let me know of any profiles that are doing this then I will remove them. If you are bugged by messages from these people then click on the 'spam report' button and they will quickly be disabled.

vincent123vincent123,z3spandexz3spandex liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
You'll find there are two 'profiles' who appears to be advertising their zentai sites - not naming names here, but I have given the names to admin. Whats interesting is that, one of their forum features both guys, behaving as if they don't know one another according to their comments, but they have a link under their name to the very same website, Sinonant, selling zentai. I don't think they appear to be geniunely interested in Spandex Party apart from using it to sell their stuff unless they can prove it.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: speedodevil
You'll find there are two 'profiles' who appears to be advertising their zentai sites - not naming names here, but I have given the names to admin. Whats interesting is that, one of their forum features both guys, behaving as if they don't know one another according to their comments, but they have a link under their name to the very same website, Sinonant, selling zentai. I don't think they appear to be geniunely interested in Spandex Party apart from using it to sell their stuff unless they can prove it.
I think everybody who visits this forum have noticed him (them?) It's funny how obvious it all is. I can see them actually trying to prove that they have interest in SP, very soon. I'm laughing already (but also worrying, who knows how do they see us and how far are they ready to go to make us buy their shit). IMHO, zentai suits aren't even sexy, they're just spandex. I think they've totally missed the target here...
Last edited: 12 years ago