AI Generated Pix/Video

Suggestions and site feedback
8eight8
posted 7 months ago
Wondering if that’s cool with the site rules? It’s not technically other people if the characters are entirely made up.
Last edited: 7 months ago
Bubblebum
posted 7 months ago
posted by: 8eight8
Wondering if that’s cool with the site rules? It’s not technically other people if the characters are entirely made up.
Great point - I’d be fine with those posts as long as it was clear what’s what. If not, then we should limit pics to actual people wearing actual spandex. Just my personal view
BlackAlpha
posted 7 months ago
I agree that some definition should be made…. Maybe a new category for AI pics?

CyclingCycling,8eight88eight8 liked this.

Cycling
posted 7 months ago
I agree with you guys maybe there should be an AI watermark on those photos as personally I like to see real guys in tight spandex with all different shapes and sizes.
Frefer
posted 7 months ago
In my opinion this site is mainly for real pictures, I still haven’t posted anything yet as I’m felling things out, but in my opinion ai stuff would be better placed in a personal blog or Twitter page not on a site designed for real life images, dating, and human to human interaction.
kmitalian
posted 7 months ago
i believe we shouldn't have AI photos or Video point blank period!! AI is a dangerous precedence for a website like this, since its not a real photo of a real person as this website is a about meeting real people who are into Spandex,Lycra and similar kinks and fetishes. Plus catfishing with photos do happen on here and this will only make it worse to discern whats real or fake.
jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
posted by: kmitalian
i believe we shouldn't have AI photos or Video point blank period!! AI is a dangerous precedence for a website like this, since its not a real photo of a real person as this website is a about meeting real people who are into Spandex,Lycra and similar kinks and fetishes. Plus catfishing with photos do happen on here and this will only make it worse to discern whats real or fake.
its the same thing as not having a face photo and being headless... the pic could be anyone without a face how can you really tell if its that persons pic or someone else? POT MEET KETTLE....

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
We're lucky that SP isn't flooded with AI generated pics. They still come up rarely and in most cases they are attributed as "AI generated". That said, I think that posted pictures on profiles should still be in direct connection to the profile's owner. If someone uploads a picture of his favourite thong and singlet, then I'm fine with it. It tells me something about that user and I might connect with him because I'm also on the same page. I've seen in the past months users uploading AI generated pics that had specific gear in specific poses, captioned with something like "my dream gear". It was one of many "real" pics in their profile. so I think this is fine. BUT profiles that only have AI generated pics, with or without caption that it's AI generated, is problematic and should be set to private imho. It reminds me of the question/rule of 'fully naked pics': as long as the member's profile is still about spandex, bulges and gear, I don't mind having a naked—or in this case AI generated pic with proper caption. I know it's not a yes/no answer. What do you think? Edit: I messaged recent AI generated pics posters to align a little bit towards this handrule.
8eight8
posted 7 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
We're lucky that SP isn't flooded with AI generated pics. They still come up rarely and in most cases they are attributed as "AI generated". That said, I think that posted pictures on profiles should still be in direct connection to the profile's owner. If someone uploads a picture of his favourite thong and singlet, then I'm fine with it. It tells me something about that user and I might connect with him because I'm also on the same page. I've seen in the past months users uploading AI generated pics that had specific gear in specific poses, captioned with something like "my dream gear". It was one of many "real" pics in their profile. so I think this is fine. BUT profiles that only have AI generated pics, with or without caption that it's AI generated, is problematic and should be set to private imho. It reminds me of the question/rule of 'fully naked pics': as long as the member's profile is still about spandex, bulges and gear, I don't mind having a naked—or in this case AI generated pic with proper caption. I know it's not a yes/no answer. What do you think? Edit: I messaged recent AI generated pics posters to align a little bit towards this handrule.
That makes sense to me, keeps with the spirit of the site IMO. Thanks for being a great admin!
lycralustAU
posted 7 months ago
"We're lucky that SP isn't flooded with AI generated pics" oops, my bad. But i deleted them weeks ago. still not sure if/where/how to put them. there is still no forum attachment function.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 months ago
posted by: lycralustAU
"We're lucky that SP isn't flooded with AI generated pics" oops, my bad. But i deleted them weeks ago. still not sure if/where/how to put them. there is still no forum attachment function.
Very good point. Forum would be a great place to share and drool over great AI generated pics in gear. That's up to me bringing the attachment functionality to the forum. Stay tuned!

BubblebumBubblebum,SpideyKevSpideyKev liked this.

spxbrln
posted 7 months ago
There are many other plateforms for IA-generated pics, already. Same for pin ups whose profiles only exist for the likes and with whom one can not interract... I think what makes SP stand out is that one is here not just to look at vids and pics, but also because one has a chance to chat and potentially (e)-meet with the person behind those posts. Keeping SP AI-free makes sense to me!
Bubblebum
posted 7 months ago
posted by: spxbrln
There are many other plateforms for IA-generated pics, already. Same for pin ups whose profiles only exist for the likes and with whom one can not interract... I think what makes SP stand out is that one is here not just to look at vids and pics, but also because one has a chance to chat and potentially (e)-meet with the person behind those posts. Keeping SP AI-free makes sense to me!
Yeah i agree, it IS great that guys on here at least have real pics - i enjoy looking at guys of all ages, shapes, sizes, styles…i love it.
jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
Ive noticed something... Most of the guys who say they would rather see " REAL " people instead of a AI Generated pic, Don't have any Face pics of themselves... Why is that???? no offense but to me that seems very Hypocritical.
Thongmeat
posted 7 months ago
Fuck AI

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

8eight8
posted 7 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
Ive noticed something... Most of the guys who say they would rather see " REAL " people instead of a AI Generated pic, Don't have any Face pics of themselves... Why is that???? no offense but to me that seems very Hypocritical.
Since when does showing your face determine if someone is real or AI? It might determine if you’re using somebody else’s pix as facial features can help, but there’s no 100% way online to know for sure. It’s down to the honor of the poster. Clear AI generation is a separate but related issue, IMO. Asking people to post face pix is a step too far into people’s privacy/personal preferences, especially considering being positively ID’d on a site like this could mean horrible things in some parts of the world.

spxbrlnspxbrln,FreferFrefer liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
Since when does showing your face determine if someone is real or AI? It might determine if you’re using somebody else’s pix as facial features can help, but there’s no 100% way online to know for sure. It’s down to the honor of the poster. Clear AI generation is a separate but related issue, IMO. Asking people to post face pix is a step too far into people’s privacy/personal preferences, especially considering being positively ID’d on a site like this could mean horrible things in some parts of the world.
Lets not read into things that aren't there!! I never asked anyone to show a face. I only made a Mere observation.
8eight8
posted 7 months ago
Let’s not read into things that aren't there!! I never asked anyone to show a face. I only made a Mere observation.
Sure Jan.
jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
Let’s not read into things that aren't there!! I never asked anyone to show a face. I only made a Mere observation.
Sure Jan.
Have a Nice day!
Blaze1
posted 6 months ago
AI Content is shit