Aussie Spandex Event - Your Thoughts Needed

Australia
Commo
posted 1 month ago
posted by: skintightlycra789
I guess I like the laird since I've worn my lycra there a lot already and gotten tied up in it. I know other kink groups have used DTs in the past too though
I'm sure the Laird would be a good environment, it could be worth reaching out to the venue and SP owners (as it can't just be called a spandexparty event without permission) to see what sort of agreement could be made. I imagine the venue would want a solid number of confirmed attendees/a fee before they did any publicising, but if a few guys just wanted to meet up informally on an existing theme night there, great!  I'm not a club guy so if that's the road it's heading down I'll pass over organisation to someone more qualified 🤙

satinguysatinguy liked this.

Damhard
posted 1 month ago
 Hey, how about have it here in Queenstown New Zealand 

Compressions22Compressions22 liked this.

Cheekythonger99
posted 1 month ago
Really hoping this event comes through! Would be so much fun

Rabbit472Rabbit472 liked this.

Italics
posted 2 weeks ago
Northside Bizarre is coming up. Could be a good opportunity to get out in spandex. It’s leather and kink but I’ve seen guys sporting wrestling gear there. Very Folsom vibes. https://www.thorneharbour.org/get-involved/northside-bizarre
melbo
posted 2 weeks ago
Do they were compression tights like skins?
lycralad2_
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Italics
Northside Bizarre is coming up. Could be a good opportunity to get out in spandex. It’s leather and kink but I’ve seen guys sporting wrestling gear there. Very Folsom vibes. https://www.thorneharbour.org/get-involved/northside-bizarre
I’ll be visiting Melbourne this weekend. If people are planning on going let me know. Would to love to join and meet some people there 

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

skintightlycra789
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Italics
Northside Bizarre is coming up. Could be a good opportunity to get out in spandex. It’s leather and kink but I’ve seen guys sporting wrestling gear there. Very Folsom vibes. https://www.thorneharbour.org/get-involved/northside-bizarre
I'll be there 

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

N8tive0f0reg0n
posted 2 weeks ago
It would be a great reason to go visit Australia again

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.