ballet sex?

Encounters
dakota1212
posted 3 years ago
So good
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
posted by: blacktights
EnglishBay, wow thanks for posting a terrific mix of gay ballet-themed pixs and stories. Jailak is a beauty, he gave me an instant boner. I've seen Adorn 131 before but don't get tired of him at all. Here's a tip, something I just discovered the other day. Get a dildo or plug, the bigger the better, and work it up your bum, put on your favorite tights or leotard or both then get a vibrator and put it right over your crack so it massages the dildo or plug. I came so hard it was positively cathartic. Can't wait to do it again and again.
For someone who is an actual dancer, your suggestion would be a bit distracting perhaps. (There’s a lovely story related to ballet guys plugged up that I’m trying to locate for you!) I would just like to see all things related to male ballet wear fetish, gay or otherwise, located conveniently all in the same location for easy lookup / referral... instead of having to traipse all ‘round the WWWeb piece meal. There’s also other ballet-related kink genres (paraphilias) such as ballet shoes, ballet boots and wearing femmy tutu skirts, but since this is primarily a spandex apparel site, so it should be limited to the topic of ballet wear involving stretchy second skin artilcles. There are lots of jockstrap postings but very few specifically about their cousins, dance belts.
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
Straight fantasy stories including CFNM humiliation. https://www.aneroticstory.com/story/776-the-dance-teacher
EnglishBay
posted 3 years ago
Get a dildo or plug, the bigger the better, and work it up your bum, put on your favorite tights or leotard or both then ...
http://eroticstories.menonthenet.com/index.cfm?m=article&ArticleRecId=290579
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: EnglishBay
Get a dildo or plug, the bigger the better, and work it up your bum, put on your favorite tights or leotard or both then ...
http://eroticstories.menonthenet.com/index.cfm?m=article&ArticleRecId=290579
Now THAT is a hot setup of a story that could be a nice chain :). Makes me want to do ballet now!
blacktights
posted 3 years ago
I totally agree! That is one great story, so hot. It's one of my favs of all time.
Yogafreak
posted 3 years ago
I need sign up ballet class asap need get gear on dance lol for first time I do vids youtube. At home .
Yogafreak
posted 3 years ago
I got mstevens leo tights no belt yet need get one got bodysuits by bodyaware yoga ones just need somewhere enroll for ballet or I'll practice at home in just my thong leo no belt on barefoot work up a sweat get my ballet juices hot ready strech out lol need buy white grey thong leo soon.
blacktights
posted 2 years ago
Here is an update to my fetish for ballet sex. Right now, I've got on all sheer pink tights with an MStevens black leo, white ballet slippers and one dildo up my boy pussy and another one positioned perfectly between my legs so it rubs my hard cock. The pre-cum is flowing non-stop as I prepare for my daily workout. In front of a mirror with a ballet barre, I go through a mix of ballet and yoga exercises. Virtually all of them massage my cock and ass launching yet more pre-cum that I wipe off with my finger and put in my mouth. Doing 25 very deep plies slowly so I feel the dildo's thrust each time is my favorite exercise and almost always makes me want to jack off. I've done this with a partner or lover and it is amazingly hot but going solo works pretty well too!
Yogafreak
posted 2 years ago
Sign me up for ballet I'll get my gear
Yogafreak
posted 2 years ago
I bought bunch mstevens gear dancers belt in coffe bunch thong leotards in pastel colors ballet white and even tank footless unitard just need slippers and a instructor to teach me ballet i mostly do at home youtube vids i want join class lol dressed up.
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Love this topic! I have a couple of pairs of tight that have both a front and bock hole. I can wear them with a non-thong leotard and you can't even tell. :)
Yogafreak
posted 11 months ago
Just bought new mstevens leotard dyed in pink I'm ballerina ready . Thong back tank leotard pink mstevens.
Yogafreak
posted 11 months ago
posted by: Yogafreak
Just bought new mstevens leotard dyed in pink I'm ballerina ready . Thong back tank leotard pink mstevens.
Who wants teach me ballet lol.
slippers2112
posted 4 months ago
hi-just came across this forum post. i have many outfits that i prance around in, usually with dildo up my manhole. i cum like crazy, especially when i am on my toes or my slippered feet are pointed. just something about those cute slippers!
Yogafreak
posted 3 months ago
Love ballet hott
lycralover2019
posted 3 months ago
Ballet sex is my ultimate fantasy. I've had fun with guys in cycling tights and running tights but a guy in white ballet tights would be amazing. Rubbing, frotting, grinding and fondling to get the pre cum flowing before our tights get peeled down. I'm certain that ballet tights triggered this lifelong fetish as it started with a boy in my sister's ballet class when I was only 10. He wore grey tights and I couldn't take my eyes off him and I had a permanent erection staring at his bulge. I knew then that one day I was going to wear tights.
Yogafreak
posted 2 months ago
In thong leotard tights be hot lol no belt .
blacktights
posted 2 months ago
I wish there were more places in-person or online for us ballet sex lovers to play and explore. Does anyone know of any, please?

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

mbuk01
posted 2 months ago
I have white ballet tights & a tutu too - need to do some pics