ballet sex?

Encounters
Yogafreak
posted 3 months ago
I know I want ballet sex In leotards tights lol be fun class hot workout afterwards
Yogafreak
posted 2 months ago
Just bought new ballet gear from mstevens white leotard and mint leotard who wants chat and stretch me out

SemiproFootball16SemiproFootball16 liked this.

dennyg_aus
posted 2 months ago
I can help
lycra_girl_cd
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Yogafreak
Just bought new ballet gear from mstevens white leotard and mint leotard who wants chat and stretch me out
yum yum
Yogafreak
posted 1 week ago
I need ballet teach stretch me out in leotards thong tank lol or in gear work me out make me sweat and give me a leasson.
NylonandLycra
posted 6 days ago
Nothing more erotic than two guys wearing ballet tights and leotards together

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

Loveballetbois
posted 6 days ago
I LOVE ballet stuff love ballet boys in their tights and leotards
bsus90
posted 5 days ago
I have the fantasy of just being pulled aside and forced to suck off a few dancers during a break in their practice.
BulgingAZ
posted 5 days ago
Fun fact I was the first and only boy In primary school to have joined ballet in 3rd grade. Wearing my black tights and leotard hair slicked back, and being essentially the center of every performance was awesome and that’s likely connected to my like for spandex. The audience reaction at my first recital when I entered the stage for Swan Lake, the gasp, like when Britney stripped down at the VMA’s. I loved the shock value. The next year 5 guys had joined but only 2 stayed. Thank ballet for the legs and thighs. 😄
Loveballetbois
posted 5 days ago
posted by: BulgingAZ
Fun fact I was the first and only boy In primary school to have joined ballet in 3rd grade. Wearing my black tights and leotard hair slicked back, and being essentially the center of every performance was awesome and that’s likely connected to my like for spandex. The audience reaction at my first recital when I entered the stage for Swan Lake, the gasp, like when Britney stripped down at the VMA’s. I loved the shock value. The next year 5 guys had joined but only 2 stayed. Thank ballet for the legs and thighs. 😄
Did you love wearing ballet tights and leotards when you were younger?

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.