Beware of Scams and Fakes or Scammers

Suggestions and site feedback
Whoslooking
posted 1 year ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I'm sorry to say but the account in question is now clearly breaking our rules and doesn't react to my warnings. The story is heartbreaking and I gave them the benefit of doubt. But now I'm acting¹ upon what I see: they have contacted over 500 members in just 4 days of time here on Spandex Party and trying to lure/collect member informations like Emails. I can't see what exactly they were typing (but no excessive amount of URLs were sent). ¹) the account has been removed.
Good work admin - I had the same from him too, as others have said if genuine, I can also empathize with his plight. The concern if we are approached again in the future that it also challenges our goodwill in the long term, .

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin,Deleted userDeleted user,8eight88eight8,James_LycraJames_Lycra liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Well I just had a fake, jocky87 we were getting on great having good time and laughs now has blocked me for no reason. He’s not the first to do this Ofc. I don’t know between blank profiles viewing me and people who are all nice one minute and mess you about the next without giving a reason argh I just don’t know why I come here lol. I know this is just how things are of site like this but would be nice to meet proper people and there has been the odd one who he’s been good on here. Excuse the rant but just annoying sometimes
jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
did he ask you to go to another site to chat or ask you for money or feed you a story that hes not from france but from some other country like turky or something?
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
He was Spanish but appeared to be in France now
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
This is not the same person as before
jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Lycralad41
This is not the same person as before
so Let me get this straight, I don't want to Jump to any conclusions. you were just chatting about random things and then he suddenly blocked you? Is that correct?
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
pretty much yeah we talked alot shared mutual pics he tried to share video with me but never worked then all sudden disappeared and then...block bye bye see ya, no reason given or anything lol
Last edited: 1 year ago
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
he was last active an hour ago my last message was 9 hours ago asking how he was...go figure lol
jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Lycralad41
he was last active an hour ago my last message was 9 hours ago asking how he was...go figure lol
No offense intended Perhaps he is just standoffish it happens on here a lot. I don't know if its a web malfunction but your profile has no pix at all....... Do you have pix in your profile? If you do not then , Could it be possible he jumped to conclusions thought you were fake and blocked you?

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
nah i have 30 pics but hidden them due to the amount of blank profiles ive been getting. trying to secure myself lol maybe im paranoid idk, but hesseen my pics so nothing was hidden there was no need to at the time
MrUnder
posted 1 year ago
I have experienced similar situations.. not here on Spandex Party, but on multiple other 'adult' sites.... I get to know a guy, we chat a lot, we exchange pics, all is going well, we have become good friends... and then, WHAM!, they up and disappear or block me. I do not rule out the fact that there are some pretty rude guys and they may be doing this for their own jollies. But I also have another possible explanation for situations similar to this to occur. Since a lot of the guys I gravitate toward are married, I suspect that their spouses found out and either the spouse has gone on the sites/apps and slammed the door shut on things, or the guy, when found out, goes into a panic and terminates it all abruptly. One time, many years ago on a popular nudist site, I had a good friend made online as I described above .. and we had even met in person and had an awesome time with my swim jammers... then, all of a sudden, he stopped all contact with me and all attempts to reach out to him were in vain. After many, many months had passed with not a word from him, I found out that he had gotten spooked by some other member of the site and he decided to stop all nudism activity. While he has, since, returned to somewhat occasional activity on the site, sadly, our friendship and our level of interaction has never returned to what it was.. and even though he had said that he absolutely loved our meetup and would want to do it again, he just does not reply to me timely or at length. I wish I knew what all happened, and why we cannot get back to communicating regularly, but I guess it will remain an unsolved mystery. Final example.. this is just recent. Met a guy on the old CraigsList and we had become email buddies over several years. We only met in person about 5 times, but three of those times, we had an awesome spandex session that always ended in some hot playtime. We had, most recently, been having our primary communication on the social media site, MeWe. Well, just about 6 weeks ago, he suddenly disappeared -- his account was deleted. My initial fear was that his wife found out and he just terminated his account, there. Fearing she may have gotten a hold of his phone, I waited several weeks... and then I reached out to his email (the way we initially communicated from CraigsList) with a very generic, "Hey, It's been a while.. How are things?"... but his email address had been deleted. Finally I tried to text his cell phone. There has been absolutely no response there, either. So, I am now convinced that his wife found out about his extracurricular activities, and he -- for fear of losing his marriage -- has had to stop any and all communication with me. I am severely disappointed, we had become good friends and not just play buddies. We had chatted much more than we ever played... so, I miss him tremendously. But I guess it happens. And it makes me even more vigilant to keep this activity of mine completely away from my wife's eyes. I am not saying this is what happens, here, a lot -- there are plenty of flakes and manipulative jerks around -- but I would not discount this kind of situation as a probable reason a guy might suddenly disappear from here. Hope that helps!
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Sorry to hear your story mate. I just find it rude and weird that someone goes through the motions as it were be all nice and so on then for no apparent reason wham blocked. I had a similar experience on recon.com where a guy called wetsuitboy93 messaged me and we again got on well etc and then another guy with similar name messaged me but I didn’t like him and I meant to block him but I’m haste I blocked the other guy by accident long story short I admitted to the guy I made a mistake due to the similar names and mixed up only to be told “yeah you made a mistake and it will be the first and last you’ll make, actions carry consequences” I was thing wow wtf I made a genuine mistake and he got all pissed about it so needless to say he permanently block now but just that how rude can some people be