Cockring under spandex?

How I got into Spandex
Precummer
posted 1 month ago
I've tried many styles, shapes and materials. My favorite I found recently is a 40mm inner diameter 6mm wide stainless steel ring. I can wear it all day for multiple days. I started with the thing rings, worked towards wide sickness bands, and even the 3 holed ones. Some are good for short term while others are just terrible. It may take some time, but you'll find one that work. Go with the multi pack to get many sizes and try different combinations.  Good lyck!
Precummer
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Precummer
I've tried many styles, shapes and materials. My favorite I found recently is a 40mm inner diameter 6mm wide stainless steel ring. I can wear it all day for multiple days. I started with the thing rings, worked towards wide sickness bands, and even the 3 holed ones. Some are good for short term while others are just terrible. It may take some time, but you'll find one that work. Go with the multi pack to get many sizes and try different combinations.  Good luck

Lycra SALycra SA,Ferdie78Ferdie78 liked this.

Precummer
posted 1 month ago
For your reference 
Log-in to view
GayCyclistMD
posted 1 month ago
I always wear one every trip. 
Lycra SA
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Precummer
For your reference 
Fucking awsome arrangement of rings!!!  Hot!!!
Lycra SA
posted 1 month ago
Sometimes I feel like punishing my balls… I take a rubber band or a condom and tie it around my balls!!! They get nice and blue(not too long in this position) and then they feel as slutty as the rest of me!!! 
Log-in to view
Lycra SA
posted 1 month ago
Just can’t resist a good shoot after being in my Lycra gym tights today!!!!
Log-in to view

Lycra SALycra SA,TnglvrTnglvr,Bulge23Bulge23 liked this.

Ferdie78
posted 1 month ago
A cock ring and lycra/spandex is a perfect combination; I always wear them together. It adds more volume and pushes it up. I am a fan of the brand Esculpta; despite being quite expensive, they are very special. The Bulgebooster Pro is really great to wear. Check the website and enjoy!!!!
Log-in to view
Lycra SA
posted 1 month ago
Today!!!!
Log-in to view