Darklands 2024

Worldwide
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
In 2 and a half months the next Darklands will be happening in Antwerpen! - When? 27th February 2024 until 4th March 2024 - Where? Antwerpen, Belgium - Infos? https://darklands.be/ I'll definitely be there! 💪 Who's planning on going, too? Who's interested in the event? Aaaaaand what do you plan on wearing? 😈
Cycling
posted 5 months ago
I will be there and I also taking part in the int superhero fetish event so I be there wear a tight superhero outfit on Friday Saturday
jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
In 2 and a half months the next Darklands will be happening in Antwerpen! - When? 27th February 2024 until 4th March 2024 - Where? Antwerpen, Belgium - Infos? https://darklands.be/ I'll definitely be there! 💪 please take lots of photos of the event including you in your gear :) your fans like me wanna see your cuteness :D Who's planning on going, too? Who's interested in the event? Aaaaaand what do you plan on wearing? 😈

lycratoolslycratools,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

rugger
posted 5 months ago
I'll be there for sure, live only 15 mins from there
lycratools
posted 5 months ago
Planning on going too. Looking forward to wearing some cool gear!
Thongamsterdam
posted 5 months ago
Im going! Thong and slickitup harnas
BB_lycra_thonglover
posted 5 months ago
It is almost mandatory when having a fetish! ;) hence dont be surprised to find me there too
virilope
posted 3 months ago
Here too
thongthongthong84
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Thongamsterdam
Im going! Thong and slickitup harnas
mmm take some pics ! shame I cannot go
SpideyKev
posted 3 months ago
Would like to go, but my off time from work starts a week AFTER that festival (March 11th)... :/
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
Id love to go....
shortsjock
posted 3 months ago
I will be in Antwerp in my tiny bulging shorts or a thong body - say hello if you see me.
llbud
posted 3 months ago
Welcome to my hometown I would say! You will see me in an extraordinary outfit. Surprise surprise what it will be, come and check it out 😉
FootyShorts
posted 3 months ago
I'm not going, but thinking about going next year - mainly to buy some PVC suits and other fetish kit having trying them on for size. I'm not really a party-er. What else happens at Darklands, if you go alone?
mikesw23
posted 3 months ago
I would love to go to DarkLands this year, However my work and a few of things are stopping me from going -Boo Hoo. May be next year ?
Cycling
posted 3 months ago
posted by: FootyShorts
I'm not going, but thinking about going next year - mainly to buy some PVC suits and other fetish kit having trying them on for size. I'm not really a party-er. What else happens at Darklands, if you go alone?
I'm also not a partyer but I still going to Darklands during the daytime festival and yes I will be there in my Iceman spandex costume on Friday and Saturday as I'm in the superhero fetish competition so you can see me on the main stage on Friday where I will be tied up in rope bondage if anyone enjoy seeing it.
thongXLvers
posted 3 months ago
See you all in Darklands ;)
spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 months ago
I tried to get a Spandex Party booth but it didn't work out for this year. That would have been a lot of fun! then we'd have had a meeting point as well during the Daytime Festival. I'd propose we keep this thread alive with updates and possible meeting points during the Daytime Festival. I want to meet as much as SP and lycra guys as possible 💪 I will be there on the Daytime Festival - FRI, 1st of March - SAT, 2nd of March - SUN, 3rd of March
NylonsPantyhoseGay
posted 3 months ago
Hello i m Geert Blanchart Antwerpen and Will be there x Would love to meet here Watch me on you tube by Geert Blanchart hommegax@yahoo.com Whattsup

NylonsPantyhoseGayNylonsPantyhoseGay liked this.

Cycling
posted 3 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I tried to get a Spandex Party booth but it didn't work out for this year. That would have been a lot of fun! then we'd have had a meeting point as well during the Daytime Festival. I'd propose we keep this thread alive with updates and possible meeting points during the Daytime Festival. I want to meet as much as SP and lycra guys as possible 💪 I will be there on the Daytime Festival - FRI, 1st of March - SAT, 2nd of March - SUN, 3rd of March
On the Friday make sure to check out us spandex superheroes on the main stage between 14:00 and 16:00 and on the Saturday at 15:45 at the house of regilio there is a superhero social event for guys to meet up in superhero gear. Both Friday and Saturday I will be mostly wearing my iceman costume so it will stand out against all the leather and rubber around.
Last edited: 3 months ago