Darklands 2024

Worldwide
Lyc-S
posted 2 months ago
I see some thong lovers here who will go. Will you show your thongs? Visible under the lycra/spandex or just in full view? Would love to go when i can see this. In San Francisco i saw a lot, but in Europe???

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
Hey all, let's get together at the main stage at 5:30PM for the International Superhero Fetish Contest 24! I am wearing a red Trisuit! come by! Let's meet up!
posted by: Darklands
Saturday 2 March 2024 5:30 6 pm (final) Main Stage
Last edited: 2 months ago

GhostlyGhostly,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
we met a lot of SP guys, and also SP guys from 5+ years ago. that was a really lovely experience. hope to bump into more. 💪

lycratoolslycratools liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
So did you guys meet up??

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 2 months ago
WOW...Folsom Street seems mild compared to this. Looks like fun.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
I myself met over a dozen of yall! was so much fun! Thanks yall! and also met a lot of guys that had had an account a few years ago and now like to check it out again. as I said before, sadly the stand situation was fully booked out (needs to be done 1 year in advance). so for the next Darklands we gonna have a stand to meetup, hangout, try out hit gear, connect, ... looking forward to that already hehe
Cycling
posted 2 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I myself met over a dozen of yall! was so much fun! Thanks yall! and also met a lot of guys that had had an account a few years ago and now like to check it out again. as I said before, sadly the stand situation was fully booked out (needs to be done 1 year in advance). so for the next Darklands we gonna have a stand to meetup, hangout, try out hit gear, connect, ... looking forward to that already hehe
Yeah Darklands was great fun and it was good to see many guys in spandex and meet the site owner as well. Sadly I didn't win the competition as I made few mistakes in the show silly ones but I have learnt what I need to do for next time, who know maybe next year again as I haven't ruled it out. Darklands was the best thing I have done in a long time it was so much fun just to hang out in gear and feel so relax about it even outside in the streets in the city. Keep us updated if you do get to have a stand as I would be happy to come and support you or help out if you need it.